6-Course Gold Dinner Cruise Sydney
Enjoy a premium dining experience on the high seas with the Gold Dinner Cruise. Sail aboard one of the finest sightseeing vessels in Sydney. Savor the 6-course meal from your window seat on the upper deck as live music is played.
- Have a luxurious dining experience on one of the finest cruise ships out on the waters off Sydney Harbour.
- Relish the 6-course contemporary Australian menu on the upper deck of the vessel.
- Admire unparalleled nighttime views of Sydney and the Harbour from your window seat.
- Dance away the night to the contemporary live music onboard.
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Experience luxury dining like never before, with the Gold Dinner Cruise. Take to the seas in a premier sightseeing vessel, with million-dollar views and immense cocktail decks. Tuck into the amazing food and wine selections on offer for the dining experience of a lifetime.
The cruise features an expansive food and wine selection, with a handpicked six-course contemporary Australian menu which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval, upper deck seating, and great live music and dancing. The beverage list, in particular, features an impressive selection of Australian wines and imported ales.
Admire delightful views of the Sydney Harbour at night while you dine from your seats on the sky deck of the vessel. So come enjoy one of the best and most unique dining experiences of your life on the cruise.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
- Dress code: We recommend smart casual wear and jackets in winter.
- This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
- Fri & Sat: 7:30pm
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Gold Dinner Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
Circular Quay Wharf no. 6, or Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1. During the Sydney Vivid light festival (24 May-15 Jun) the cruise departs from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1 only.
- The nearest bus stop to the Circular Quay Wharf is Circular Quay, Alfred St. Buses no. 333, 392, 394, 396, 397 ply to this bus stop regularly.
- The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.