Stonehenge and Bath Tour from London
Visit the iconic Stonehenge and the city of Bath on this one-day tour and journey into the depths of the UK’s rich past! Sit back, relax, and enjoy superior coach travel with free Wi-Fi onboard. The audio headsets provided to you will make it easier for you to keep track of what your tour guide is saying.
- Bask in the splendor of two of England’s brilliant historical sites, the Stonehenge and the Roman Baths, on this tour.
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and approachable guide. Thanks to the VOX audio headsets you will be provided with, you won't miss a word of the live commentary.
- Experience the local culture on a walking tour of the city of Bath.
- You will travel from London to each of the attractions and back in a luxurious air-conditioned coach.
Explore the Mystical Stonehenge
Travel from London to the charming county of Wiltshire in a comfortable air-conditioned bus. See the legendary stone circle that has baffled archaeologists and scientists for centuries. Believed to be built during the Neolithic age, the strange stone structures have stood the test of time, becoming one of the most iconic tourist attractions in England. Your guide will tell you about the supposed origins of this magnificent archaeological site. The visitor center nearby is a great place to break for snacks and tea.
Stroll Through the Historical City of Bath
Nestled in the legendary ceremonial county of Somerset, Bath is amongst the largest cities in England. While it is a great place to soak in the local culture and admire its massive buildings, it also houses the famous Roman Baths, which was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987. Here, you will see and learn more about the features of traditional Roman Baths, including the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Bath House, and the Museum.
- Stonehenge Tour
- Bath Walking Tour
- Tickets to Stonehenge alone (Optional)
- Professional Guide
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personal VOX audio set
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
There is another ticket variant: Full-Day tour including entrance to Stonehenge.
This full-day tour starts at 8:30 AM and ends at 7 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
-Children between the ages of 3 and 16 can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
- Students (with valid student ID) can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
-Senior citizens (above the age of 60) can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly.
- Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID to your tour guide before the tour commences.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Your tour guide from Evan Evan Tours will be waiting for you at the entrance of Victoria Coach Station (London SW1W 9TN, UK). All coaches tours depart from gates 1 through 5.
You must get off at Victoria (Stop U). The Victoria Coach station is a mere 4-minute walk from the bus stop.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.