From Prague: Terezin Concentration Camp Tour with Transfers
Visit the Terezin Concentration Camp, one of the largest concentration camps in the Czech Lands on this guided tour.
- Visit the terrorizing concentration camp of Terezin, an hour away from the city of Prague
- Discover haunting details about the camp and their heart-wrenching living conditions
- Pay your respects at the memorials as you pass along important monuments at the camp
- Get an in-depth understanding of Czech-Jewish history, World War II, and the Holocaust
- Enjoy round-trip bus transfers from and back to Křižovnické square
- A small tour group with an expert tour guide at the head promises a cozy learning experience
- Expert tour guide
- Admission ticket to Terezin Small Fortress
- Bus transfers from the meeting point in Prague to Terezin and back
- Small tour group
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Contained within the walls of the famed fortress, Theresienstadt, lies the terrorizing Terezin Concentration Camp. Originality built as a holiday resort for the Czech nobility alone, Terezin was built in the late 18th century. In 1940, it was turned into a Jewish ghetto and concentration camp, holding tens of thousands of Jews from all over Europe. Get to know the humbling truth of the Czech-Jewish history, World War II, and the Holocaust, as you visit the camp’s most important places. During this guided experience, your English-speaking tour guide will fill you in on the heartbreaking details of the residents, their living conditions, and the death & darkness that followed.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- All children must be accompanied by adults
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour takes place (rain or shine) so dress according to the weather forecast
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so wear comfortable clothing and footwear
Daily from 1:30 PM- 5:00 PM
Children aged 15yrs and under enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Meet your guide in front of the Rudolfinum building
- Address: Alšovo nábř. 12, 110 00 Josefov.
- The guide will be holding a blue-white umbrella.
- The nearest transit stop is Právnická fakulta, which is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Take bus #207 to get here.
- Trams 17 and 19 will also bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout