Tickets to Arima Onsen Taiko No Yu Spa
Tired of your boring, old shower or bucket baths? Arima Onsen Taiko No Yu has something a lot more exciting to offer you. Enjoy the Kinsen (gold) and Ginsen (silver) hot spring baths at the spa and feel rejuvenated after the experience.
- Relax and rejuvenate yourself in one of Japan’s oldest hot springs and possibly one of the largest hot spring-themed parks across the globe.
- Enjoy a few hours of relaxation and fun at the park, away from the hustle-bustle of the city.
- Towels, toiletries, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion will all be provided to the guests to make their experience as stress-free, authentic, and easy as possible.
- Learn about the Kinsen and Ginsen hot springs and the natural phenomena that maintain the highlights of the park.
- Choose between different options of baths available, including the golden steam bath, the open-air bath, the Taiko stone bath, and the bedrock bath.
- Choose to upgrade your ticket to a premium experience
- Towels and toiletries, including shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel
- Personal expenses and purchases
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Experience one of nature’s wonders as well as the most relaxation you could ask for in at the Arima Onsen Taiko No Yu Spa and hot spring-themed park. Spend a few hours of your time soaking in the healing properties of the nature-complemented baths. The two types of services the spa is recognized for is the Kinsen bath, which gets its name from the high amount of salt content that is oxidized in the air, giving it its signature rust-brown color. The second type of bath is the Ginsen bath, where the water is colorless but naturally infused with radon and carbon dioxide that contributes to its healing properties.
In order to gain entry into the park and the spa, you need to present an e-voucher when you reach the location. Soon after, all of the facilities and activities available at the park will be open to you. Choose between the various traditional and unique bath options, including the open-air bath, golden steam bath, Taiko stone bath, and bedrock bath. Experiment with the fish cleanse they have to offer as well. Take note of the fact that the experience can be tailored for both adults and children.
know before you go
know before you go
- This e-voucher can only be used for 13-year-old children and adults. For elementary school students and infants, there are separate packages available that can be purchased from the counter.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises of the building.
- Special clothes are required for bedrock baths.
- Guests are not allowed to bring food and beverages from outside.
- Guests who have tattoos or tattoo stickers will not be allowed to use the baths due to the chances of allergies and reactions.
- Guests who are pregnant are advised not to use the hot spring.
- Please drink plenty of water before using the bath.
- Pets are not permitted inside the facility.
- Daily: 10am - 11pm (last admission at 10pm)
Your voucher will be emailed to you shorttly.
Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Arima Onsen Taiko No Yu Spa and Theme Park.
Address: 池の尻 2922, Arimacho, Kita Ward, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture, 651-1401 .
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Arima. It is a quick 4 min walk-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses Board bus 大阪～有馬温泉：阪急 to get you there to get you there.
- The closest train station is Arimaonsen Station. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board train Kobe Dentetsu-Arima Line to get you there