Combo: Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass + SkyHelix Sentosa Admission
Get to experience Singapore’s highest open-air panoramic ride which is 79 meters above sea level and enjoy the breathtaking views of the island!
- Take the highest open-air panorama ride in Singapore, which is 79 meters above sea level.
- Let your hair down, feel free, and let your legs dangle in the breeze as the SkyHelix soars above the entire island of Sentosa.
- Relax with a refreshing drink while taking in the stunning views of Sentosa and the Southern Islands.
- Admission for SkyHelix Sentosa
- Roundtrip of Singapore cable car
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Enjoy Singapore's highest open-air panorama ride at 79 meters above sea level! Take a round journey on the Mont Faver Line and Sentosa Line cable cars for an amazing experience. Choose any non-alcoholic drink of your choice and take in the breathtaking view of Singapore from the ride!
There are two lines on the Singapore Cable Car:
- The Mount Faber Line connects Singapore's mainland to Sentosa Island.
- Within Sentosa Island, there is a Sentosa Line.
Mount Faber Line
The route begins at Faber Peak Station on Mount Faber and goes through Harbourfront Station to Sentosa Station, the third and last stop on the Mount Faber Line.
Sentosa Line (Sentosa Line)
The Sentosa Line runs from Merlion Station to Imbiah Lookout Station before concluding at Siloso Point Station.
- Begin your journey at the Harbourfront Station. On Level 15 of Harbourfront Tower 2, the Harbourfront station is located.
- To get to Mount Faber Station, take the cable car. This route is usually less congested and offers breathtaking views of Singapore and the harbor.
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Central Business District and Keppel Harbour from Mount Faber Station.
- Travel all the way to Sentosa Station from Mount Faber Station. You'll come across Keppel Harbour, Singapore Cruise Terminal, Adventure Cove Waterpark, and Universal Studios Singapore. The Mount Faber Line is now complete.
- To board the Sentosa Line, get out at Sentosa Island and walk to Imbiah Lookout Station which is a 5-minute walk away. -Merlion Station and Siloso Point Station are both accessible from the Imbiah Lookout Station.
- On the way from Imbiah Station to Merlion Station, check out the tracks of the Skyline Luge, the Skylift, and the beach.
- Mount Imbiah's jungle, MegaZip Adventure Park, Fort Siloso, and Siloso Beach can all be seen from Imbiah Station to Siloso Point Station.
- Get off at Imbiah Lookout Station, walk to Sentosa Station, board the Mount Faber Line, and exit at Harbourfront Station to return to the mainland.
Please keep in mind that cable car round trip tickets can be used on both routes as long as one is used to travel ahead and the other is used to return. It takes 5 minutes to walk from Sentosa Station (Mount Faber Line) to Imbiah Lookout Station (Sentosa Line).
know before you go
- By the visit date, all guests (excluding children under the age of 12) must be properly vaccinated (two weeks after the second vaccine).
- A maximum of 5 people per party will be allowed to board the attraction.
- For safety concerns, guests under the height of 1.05m are not able to ride.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult who is 1.05m to 1.2m tall.
- Pregnant women, guests with a fear of heights, and guests with limited mobility should avoid this ride.
- Any confirmed session cannot be canceled, reimbursed, or modified under any circumstances.
Daily 8:45 am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification. (Students must show a valid student ID.)
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Cable Car ticket counter.
- Address: 109 Mount Faber Rd, Singapore 099203.
-Take buses 121 and 272 to the stop Blk 36 Mkt/FC, an 8-minute walk from the meeting point.
-Take buses 121 and 272 to the stop Blk 28, a 7-minute walk from the meeting point.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.