FunVee Singapore: 1 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour + Universal Studios
- Take advantage of this 24hr hop-on hop-off pass to explore the City of Lions, covering 3 different routes and 40 stops, at a frequency of 1 bus every 15-20min
- You can hop on and hop off the buses as much as you like for a period of 24 hours
- Make a stop at Universal Studios™ Singapore, the unique, world-class movie theme park on Sentosa Island where you can spend a fun day out with your friends and family
- All buses feature audioguides with commentary in English, Chinese, Russian, German, Korean to help you get to know Singapore better
- The bus routes include many iconic attractions, such as Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, etc., so you can stop by your favorite spots along the way
- Click here for detailed route and boarding points and here for a map
- 1 Day Singapore HOHO Pass
- Entry to Universal Studios™ Singapore
- Audioguide with commentary
- Entrances to other attractions
- Food and drinks
All buses feature audioguides with commentary in English, Chinese, Russian, German, Korean to help you get to know Singapore better
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced prices. Please carry a valid photo ID.
- Ages 2yrs and below go free
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Why You Should Get On Board
The FunVee Singapore Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket gives you unlimited access to their fleet of open-topped buses for a period of 1 day. With stops at all the major attractions such as Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage, Little India, and much more, you can be sure you'll see all of Singapore. Explore these attractions at your own pace, hopping on and off as and when you please. The bus routes also have audioguides onboard, so you can learn more about the attractions that you will spot from the bus.
Included with the hop-on-hop-off tickets are entry tickets to Universal Studios™ Singapore, the first and only Universal Studio theme park in Southeast Asia, featuring 24 movies-themed rides and attractions, 8 of which are designed exclusively for Singapore. Universal Studios™ Singapore promises to be a truly unique, world-class movie theme park - designed with careful attention to creating weather-protected experiences that enhance the natural setting of Sentosa Island. Each zone of the park features distinctive architecture, landscaping, and entertainment offerings. There will be one-of-a-kind rides for you to enjoy, shows that make one laugh, and peaceful gardens to relax in with family and friends, as well as retail and dining establishments.
Know Before You Go
Green Route (City Hopper):
- Popular stops on the route are Clarke Quay, Chinatown, Botanic Gardens & more.
- Frequency: Approx. every 15-20 min
- First bus at 9 AM from Singapore Flyer and last bus is at 5:00 PM
Orange Route (Marina Bay Hopper):
- Popular stops on the route are the Marina Barrage, Little India, Gardens by the Bay and more.
- Frequency: Approx. every 60 min
- First bus at 10:45 AM from Marina Square Bus Stop and last bus is at 4:45 PM
Red Route (Sentosa Shuttle):
- Popular stops on the route are Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross
- Frequency: 4 times daily (09:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 3:45 PM & 5:45 PM)
- First bus at 9:45 AM from Marina Square and last bus is at 5:45 PM
Universal Studios™ Singapore Visiting Times:
- Daily– 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
You will receive a voucher via email once your booking is confirmed. Please present a printed voucher if you are boarding from any of the 40 bus stops. You may show a mobile voucher if you are boarding from the first starting point: City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221, located near 7-Eleven, open daily between 8:00 AM-7:00 PM.
Your ticket is valid only on the date selected during checkout.