Combo: Chenonceau Castle + Azay le Rideau Castle Tickets
Walk the royal halls of two marvelous French castles - Chenonceau and Azay le Rideau. Bag savings while you explore their Renaissance architecture, stroll the surrounding gardens and get a view of the Cher River too!
- Save money on this combo experience visiting two French castles!
- Visit the Chenonceau Castle to explore its royal collection of tapestries and paintings.
- Walk around the grand gallery over the bridge spanning the Cher River at Chenonceau Castle.
- Stroll around the halls of Azay le Rideau and take in the luxurious ceiling decorations in the castle.
- Take a walk in the colorful garden surrounding the castles, and capture the magnificence of the structures.
- Get a chance to see the royal quarters and get the ultimate lavish experience in the stunning castles.
- Entry to the Chenonceau Castle
- Skip-the-line entry to Château of Azay-le-Rideau
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Visit Château Chenonceau, an elegant white castle built on the piers of an old mill in the famous Loire Valley region. Chenonceau is a stunning representation of late Gothic and early Renaissance architecture, featuring a long gallery bridge that spans over the Cher river. Feel like true royalty as you stroll through the castles’ rooms, which are lavishly decorated with exquisite tapestries, paintings, and furniture.
The Château d’Azay-le-Rideau is a fine example of the blend of 16th-century French architectural styles in the beautiful Loire Valley. The castle is surrounded by 8 hectares of English-style gardens and looks like something straight out of a fairy tale. While you’re here, check out the castle’s richly furnished rooms, the intricately decorated staircase, and the stunning ceiling decorations. Outside, stroll through the 19th-century English-style gardens and wait for a bluebird to land on your shoulder.
know before you go
Before your visit, please remember to book your time slot here. Slot reservation kiosks are not available on-site, so ensure that you've reserved your time slot before visiting the castle.
- 1 January - 8 February: 9:30am until 5pm
- 9 February - 5 April: 9:30am until 5pm
- 6 April - 29 May: 9am until 6pm
- 30 May - 5 July: 9am until 7pm
- 6 July - 18 August: 9am until 7:30pm
- 19 August - 29 September: 9am until 7pm
- 30 September - 11 November: 9am until 6pm
- 12 November - 20 December: 9:30am until 4:30pm
- 21- 31 December: 9:30 am until 5:30 pm
The following holiday weekends have specific opening hours:
- Easter (20 - 22 April): 9am until 7pm
- Labor Day (27 April until 12 May): 9am until 7pm
- Ascension (30 May until 2 June): 9am until 7pm
- Apr to Jun and Sep: Daily from 9:30am to 6pm
- Jul and Aug: Daily from 9:30am to 7pm
- Oct to Mar: Daily from 10am to 5:15pm
- The last admission is 1 hour before closing time.
- Closed on 1 Jan, 1 May, and 25 Dec.
- Closes at 4pm on 24 and 31 Dec.
- Free entry on the first Sunday of a few months. These include 1 Jan, 6 Feb, 6 Mar, 6 Nov, and 4 Dec.
- Infants aged 6 and under go free. Children aged 7-17 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Children aged 18 and under, and EU citizens aged 26 and under go free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Château de Chenonceau, Chenonceaux, France.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for -Château de Chenonceau.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Château of Azay-le-Rideau, Rue de Pineau, 37190 Azay-le-Rideau, France.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Château of Azay-le-Rideau.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.