Over 18 - Blue and Red Light Tour in Hamburg St Pauli
Join your experienced local guide on an informative and exciting walk through the classic entertainment district of Hamburg. Visit some of the oldest pubs and bars in Reeperbahn and enjoy 2 free shots and a beer along with a VIP pass that guarantees express entry into 13 different bars and clubs!
- Stroll through Reeperbahn and parts of the St Pauli district on this comprehensive tour of Hamburg’s entertainment district.
- An expert local guide will lead you through the district and explain the historical significance of its many attractions.
- Visit 13 different music bars and pubs including The Ritze.
- The ticket price includes a beer and two shots along with an expert VIP bracelet that will ensure that you will not need to queue up before entering the bars.
- The tour lasts for about 2 hours.
- A tour of Reeperbahn and St. Pauli
- Expert German and/or English-speaking guide, depending on time selected.
- VIP Bracelet providing you direct entry and discounts in 13 clubs and bars in Hamburg, can also be used after your tour
- 2 shots and 1 beer
- Pick-up and drop-off services
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Learn More about the St Pauli District and its Various Attractions
The rope-making district of the 17th and 18th centuries, Reeperbahn, was gradually transformed into an entertainment hub for sailors and travelers. St Pauli quickly shot to fame as one of Hamburg’s most sought-after tourist hotspots. Walk along the famous ‘Sinful Mile’ and learn about the indulgences of the generations of travelers who visited Reeperbahn. Your guide will tell you about the intriguing histories of the various buildings that dot the Große Freiheit, Hans Albers Platz, and Spielbudenplatz areas. Discover the dark secrets of the comical-sounding Nutella-Gang that once ruled the streets of St Pauli and controlled many of the illegitimate businesses in the region.
Visit all the Major Attractions in St Pauli and Reeperbahn
Start at the Davidstraße at the western end of Spielbudenplatz and walk to the Hans-Albers-Platz and Große Freiheit at the north side of Reeperbahn. Follow your guide into some of the most famous bars and pubs in the region including The Ritze. See the boxing ring in the cellar and the famous front door painting painted by the post-war erotic artist Erwin Ross. You will also get an opportunity to sample some of the authentic beer and take two shots as well. Your guide will also take you to some of the music clubs such as the Große Freiheit 36 on the northern side of Reeperbahn. Enjoy a comprehensive 2-hour guided tour that introduces you to one of the world’s most popular red-light districts!
know before you go
know before you go
Timings & Duration
The tour runs on all days of the week at 7 PM. The duration of the tour is about 2 hours.
Take buses 601, 609, or 688 to the S Reeperbahn bus station and walk to the Beatle Platz. From this station, the meeting point is a short 5-minute walk.
Take the S1, S2, or S3 subway line to the Hamburg Reeperbahn Station. This is the meeting point.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Your guide will await your arrival at the Beatle Platz, Reeperbahn 174 - right before the exit of the S1 line of the Reeperbahn underground station.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.