Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Full-Day Tour with Transfers & Lunch
Explore the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and learn more about the history of two concentration camps and a historic mine with your tour guide. Also, wander through the underground city of the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- Explore two concentration camps and one historic mine in one tour!
- Pay your respects to Holocaust victims and get insights into the lives lived by them as you explore Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum with your tour guide.
- Visit the largest concentration camp of the Nazi Holocaust and learn more about its dark history.
- Unwind and relax as you indulge in a wholesome meal with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- After this descend 135 meters below ground level to the Wieliczka Salt Mine and explore the chambers, sculptures, and miner workplaces, all with your tour guide.
- Pick-up from the hotel or from the meeting point (Bracka Street 15, 31-005 Kraków)
- Private transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch (Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available)
- Service of an experienced driver/English-speaking tour manager
- Entry tickets
- Tour with a professional guide
- Audio equipment rental
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 48 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Get insights into the lives of innocents who became victims of the Holocaust. Explore the largest concentration camp of the Nazi Holocaust, the memorial and museum in Auschwitz-Birkenau and hear stories and facts about the prisoners held here. At the next concentration camp of Birkenau, you will be able to explore and witness the original barracks and locations where prisoners were held. After this, you will be treated to a wholesome mouth-watering lunch, which includes both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. After you unwind and get refreshed with this fulfilling meal, you will head to the Wieliczka Salt Mine, which is 135meters below sea level. Here, you will explore authentic miner workplaces, sculptures and chambers there.
know before you go
know before you go
- Note: As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name as part of the booking. Entry may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Pick-up is possible from the hotels located in the center of Cracow. If your hotel location is in an area beyond this or in an area with limited traffic/accessibility, then you will be picked up from the nearest possible pickup place. The exact location and pickup time will be provided to you by the tour operator at least a day before your scheduled tour.
- This is a walking tour that starts by going down 800 stairs. We recommend wearing sports shoes.
- After the visit to Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial, you will be taken back to Krakow where the break of approx. 1 hour will be given.
- The pick-up for Wieliczka Salt Mine will be organized from Straszewskiego St 14, in front of Maltański Hotel at 2:30 pm.
- Sightseeing in the salt mine takes place 135 m under the surface where the temperature is between 14 and 16 Celsius degrees. We recommend wearing appropriate clothes.
- Toilets located near the museum are paid.
- The maximum dimensions of a bag: Auschwitz-Birkenau – 30 x 20 x 10 cm, Wieliczka Salt Mine – 35 x 20 x 20 cm.
- Due to safety reasons, Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau visitors may undergo a personal and bag security check.
- Daily at 7am
- Auschwitz I Museum: 1.5 hours
- Birkenau Museum: 1 hour
- Lunch break: 1 hour
- Salt Mine in Wieliczka: 2.5 hours
- Travel back to Krakow
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- All pickups are arranged from places with availability to stop, within a 2.5km radius from the Krakow City Centre.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be picked up from Straszewskiego 17 Radisson Blu (get directions) or SuperCracow Tours Office (get directions).
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.