One World Observatory and 9/11 Memorial Walking Tour
Discover the tragic past and also look ahead into the bright future with this heartfelt tour
- Visit the One World Observatory and relive the tragic past with the 9/11 Memorial Walking Tour.
- Start your tour at St. Perter’s Church, the place where people gathered to find their loved ones after the tragedy.
- Pay your tributes at the FDNY Memorial Wall, the Survivor Tree, and the Reflection Pools.
- Visit the tallest building in the United States, the One World Observatory and reach the top in just 48 seconds to view the city in all its glory.
- Local English speaking guide
- Guided tour
- Pre-reserved priority access ticket to One World Observatory
- Audio guide
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfer
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 72 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
The tragedy of September 11th, 2001 was one that is etched in the hearts of millions of people all around the world. Experience the repercussions and consequences of the tragedy, by this walking tour led by your New York guide. Immerse yourself in the memorial sites on this poignant tour with a priority entrance ticket to the One World Observatory.
9/11 Memorial Walking Tour
Start your tour by visiting St. Peter’s Church, a place where New Yorkers gathered to gain information about their missing loved ones in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy. As the sun headed west, the shadow of the World Trade Centre would fall on St. Paul’s Chapel. Visit this small church and hear about the historic help they provided the victims and their families for a full 9 months after the tragedy. Enter the 9/11 Memorial and be taken aback by the tributes including the NYFD Memorial Wall, the Survivor Tree, and the reflecting pools. Each memorial pays tribute to 3000 lives lost due to the tragedy. Step into the World Trade Centre Transportation Hub, where light and architecture come together in dedication to the events of 9/11.
One World Observatory
Visit the tallest and strongest building in the United States, the One World Observatory, without any hassle with the priority entrance ticket. The ‘skypods’ or elevators are inbuilt with LCD screens showing the transformation of New York from the 1600s to date. To reach the top, which is 102 floors, it only takes you an astonishing 42 seconds. Look back at the past and experience the future at the same time as you soak in the incredible panoramic views of the city.
know before you go
- This tour does not include the 9/11 Museum
- Mon at 10 am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at St. Peter's Church, Meet at the front steps of the church.
- Address: 22 Barclay Street.
- Your guide will be Local English-speaking guide.
- The closest metro station is World Trade Center. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros Southbound [E] [F] [M] [R] to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.