Lincoln Park Blues & Gangster Walking Tour
- Take a stroll through one of Chicago’s most scenic and renowned neighborhoods
- Retrace the steps of gangsters, mob heads and learn about the history and culture of the Prohibition-era Chicago
- Walking through Lincoln Avenue Bar District, pick up stray sounds of blues guitars playing at nearby pubs
- Learn the history of blues as well as Chicago Gangsters, in the same walking tour
- Pass by the 'Biograph Theatre' where 'Dilinger' was slain and the site of St. Valentine’s Day massacre
- Tour access
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
The “guns and roses” of Chicago tours; indulge in the history of gangsters, learn the lineage and effect of Blues in Chicago. A locality where guitars and gangsters dwell, and a site of one too many tragedies, it’s an intriguing Chicago locality.
Your booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.