360 degree Barcelona Tour: Helicopter Tour, Walking Tour and Sailboat Trip
Perhaps the most unique way to view Barcelona, this experience will let you enjoy the city in three ways: along the streets of Barcelona, across the Mediterranean Sea on a sailboat, followed by a helicopter ride above the city!
- Admire the city of Barcelona from the coastline as the warm sunlight bathes the buildings.
- Enjoy a boat ride along the coast and look at Barcelona’s skyline from a vantage point.
- The boat ride is followed by a helicopter ride straight from the marina.
- Gaze at the most intricate details of some of the most famous monuments from high above.
- Set out on a walking tour along the oldest and most charming streets of the city.
- This is your chance to observe the hustle and bustle of Barcelona from three different perspectives.
- English-speaking local guide throughout the tour (land, sea, and air)
- 2-hour tour on a 14-meter sailing boat with a capacity for up to 11 people
- Helicopter tour of Barcelona (Headphones for soundproofing engine noise)
- Disembark at the Barcelona heliport and transfer back to the port by boat
- Drink, olives and nuts
- Professional skipper
- Radio system during the tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees during the walking tour or any other services not detailed
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
There is no better way to view the city of Barcelona than by the sea and the sky. Take a look at some of the city’s most famous buildings from the Mediterranean Sea as you sail along the coastline. The experience starts with a walking tour of the city ancient streets with a guide to inform you of the city’s majestic history. You will then hop on the boat to take a look at the city from the sea and drift away along the coastline.
After two hours of surveying the coast and the buildings, you will embark on a helicopter ride that promises to uncover details of the city you cannot see from the ground. Enjoy this bird’s eye view of one of Europe’s most breathtaking cities and marvel at the statue of Columbus, The World Trade Center, The Nou Camp, and the Beach of Marbella.
know before you go
- In case of cancellation due to meteorological causes, an alternative day will be offered to the client, if this is not possible, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- Comfortable footwear is mandatory.
- A photo ID or passport is required to fly.
- All passengers are subject to going through the metal detector at the helipad.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid identity document to check-in at the heliport.
- For the flight, the maximum weight per person and bag is 110 kg. More than 110 kg requires a second seat.
This experience is available Thu to Fri, every hour from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Infants aged 0-3, as well as children aged 4-12, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Plaça de Catalunya.
- Address: 08002 Barcelona, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.