Audioguide Service for Pompeii Tickets
Sightsee the best of Pompeii with an entertaining audioguide that will give you rare insights into the archaeological site. You'll get to explore the ancient Italian city at your own pace and customize your experience with the flexible audioguide.
- Explore the ancient city of Pompeii preserved in time with an engrossing audioguide.
- Tune in to the fascinating stories about the Southern Italian city in your preferred language.
- Walk around the archaeological site at your own pace.
- Customise your sightseeing experience and spend time at the landmarks according to what suits you best.
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii ruins
- Live guide
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Plan your sightseeing experience around the ancient city of Pompeii in total autonomy. Decide which landmarks you want to spend more time at and customize your trip around the city. As you explore the archaeological sites, you'll tune in to an audioguide that contains a wealth of information about the area. You'll learn everything about Pompeii, from its history and culture to its urban legends and architecture. The commentary will capture your imagination, bringing its rich past to life through its entertaining tales.
You'll admire the mosaics at the Sanctuary of the Madonna of the Rosary, the central Forum of the 7th century BC city, and more. Learning rare-known facts and intriguing secrets, you'll get an insider's view into the archaeological site frozen in time. The audioguide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, and Russian. This will give you complete flexibility to listen to it in the language that you're most comfortable with.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- It is necessary to leave a valid document including a passport, identity card or driving license for the rental of the audio guide.
- The audioguide is available in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
- The audioguide devices must be returned before the closing time of the office.
- In case of damage, loss or theft of the devices, the user is responsible and subject to a penalty to repair costs or replacement.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
- This experience is pram/stroller accessible.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
- Photography is allowed, but only without flash and tripods.
- Hourly from 9am - 2 pm every day.
- This audioguide service is not available on 25th Dec.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets at the Tempio Travel office.
- It is located on the first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri.
- Address: Via Villa dei Misteri, 1, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Tempio Travel Pompeii.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest train station is Pompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri.
- The station is just a minute away from the redemption point.
- Train #1 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.