Port Stephens: Daily Unlimited Sandboarding Tickets
Sign up for unlimited sandboarding fun as you conquer some of the largest sand dunes on Stockton Beach.
- Sandboard on towering white sand dunes for as long as you want.
- Get sandboarding instructions and assistance from an expert team.
- Enjoy rides in 4WD vehicles to and from the starting point to the dunes.
- Bring your cameras to capture spectacular views of Stockton Beach.
- Unlimited sandboarding
- Sandboarding instructions
- 4WD transfers to and from starting point to the dunes
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 7 Tage vor Beginn des Erlebnisses für eine volle Rückerstattung stornieren.
Your visit to Port Stephens will be woefully incomplete without a thrilling sandboarding experience. Hop aboard a custom-built, off-road vehicle ride away to the largest moving sand mass in the southern hemisphere. Take a moment to admire the awe-inspiring views of the dunes that stretch 32 kilometers, the entire length of Stockton Beach. Reaching 40-50 meters high, it is akin to a 10-storey building.
Once you reach the dunes, an expert team will provide you with a rundown of sandboarding and using the custom, handmade boards designed for maximum speed and safety. Then, your real adventure begins. Climb to the top of the dunes, slide down on the sandboard, and repeat! When you are done, just catch one of the 4WD buses that leave every half an hour to return to the starting point of Birubi Beach.
Tip: Most people sandboard for an average of 1-1.5 hours. Your ticket includes unlimited sandboarding, just make sure you don't miss the last return shuttle.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We recommend you bring a water bottle, sunscreen and hat, a camera, and a light jacket as it can be a little windy and cool on the dunes.
- Most people sandboard for an average of 1-1.5 hours. Your ticket includes unlimited sandboarding, just make sure you don't miss the last return shuttle.
- The experience is available daily.
- Shuttle buses depart every 30 minutes from 10am to 3:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at James Paterson Street, Birubi Beach.
- Address: Birubi Beach, 73 James Paterson St, Anna Bay NSW 2316, Australia.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.