Musée d'Orsay Highlights Semi-Private Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
Experience some of the world's most famous artworks at the Musée d'Orsay, including works by icons like Monet, Renoir, Manet, Cézanne, Degas, and Van Gogh!
- The Musée d'Orsay is housed inside a spectacular 19th-century railway station.
- Get fast access with pre-booked entry - no wasting time standing in the famously long lines.
- Explore the collection at Musée d'Orsay and see masterpieces by Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh, and more.
- Enjoy intimate, personalized attention from your guide, thanks to a small group size of up to 6 people.
- The itinerary is carefully planned and covers the collection's most important pieces in just two hours.
- Along the way, your expert, English-speaking guide will bring to life the artists and paintings that you see.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 6 people or fewer
- Fast access entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Musée d'Orsay
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Your guided tour at the Musée d'Orsay is akin to a trip back in time to Paris's golden age. This was an era that saw the city transform into the axis of Western painting and sculpture, producing some of history's greatest artists in a few decades. Follow your guide and get a brief overview of the history: what led to the birth of Impressionism and Post-Impressionism, and the revolutionary techniques in the 19th and early 20th centuries that changed what art means forever.
The museum is a must-visit if you want to see closely masterpieces such as Van Gogh’s ‘Starry Night Over the Rhone,' Renoir’s ‘Bal du Moulin de la Galette,’ and Manet's 'Olympia,' as well as the unique dots of Georges Seurat’s pointillism. If you get close enough, you can even feel the airiness of Monet's impressions! Your tour will be enhanced further thanks to the amazing commentary by your expert English-speaking guide. They will take you through the best path of the collection so you can observe the most famous works of art, while also sprinkling your journey with tales about the artists. Learn about how Van Gogh lived and died, and envision life in the Belle Époque ("beautiful era").
The tour will have no more than 6 people at a time, so your guide will be able to tailor their narrative to something that suits your interests, with ample time for questions. By the end of the tour, you will have an enriched perspective on art and the grandeur of Paris.
know before you go
This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, and Sat from 10am to 12pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly/shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is in the courtyard in front of the main entrance to the Musée d'Orsay.
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the foot of a large statue of an elephant.
The nearest public transport is the RER on line C, stop Musée d'Orsay. Follow the exit signs to the museum. You can also take the metro line 12 and get off at Solferino. Take exit number 2 which is signposted Musee d'Orsay. When you exit, turn left and walk up the rue de Bellechasse to the museum.
Ask the driver to drop you at the entrance to the Musée d'Orsay. In the open courtyard in front of the museum, you will see a large statue of an elephant.
The Musée d'Orsay overlooks the river Seine on the Quai Anatole France. It is a large building with 2 large clocks on the facade facing the river. The courtyard in front of the main entrance is between the Quai Anatole France and the rue de la Legion d'Honneur.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.