Round Trip Bus Transport from Florence to Cinque Terre with Tour Guide Onboard
Explore the whole of Florence to Cinque Terre at your own pace with an all-day bus tour. Learn all about the unique landscapes, spectacular coastline, the World Heritage site, and more with an expert tour guide on board.
- Get insight into a World Heritage Site and a National Park.
- Take a comfortable bus tour from Florence to Cinque Terre all day long.
- Learn fascinating stories about the locations from your expert tour guide.
- Post pictures online of the breathtaking coastline of the Cinque Terre by accessing free Wi-Fi onboard.
- Round trip bus tour from Florence to Cinque Terre
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Air-conditioned transport and free Wi-Fri on board
- Licensed tour guide onboard
- Easy navigation through the Cinque Terre map
- Lunches, beverages and snacks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Ever visited one of the UNESCO World Heritage sea-sights? Well, if you haven’t yet, here is your chance! The famous Five picturesque Villages of Liguria, Terre. Take a round trip through a comfortable journey by coach and explore this beautiful stretch of rugged coast along the lovely Italian Riviera. Isolated by mountains and valleys on one side and with the beautiful sea by the other, the Cinque Terre has maintained its charm to date and has successfully become a World Heritage Site and a National Park.
Your journey will begin from Florence and approach the Cinque Terre, with quick drop-offs in Manarola, and will return back from La Spezia. All this is done under the guidance of an experienced tour guide who will provide you with useful information on the various sites that you witness. He will also keep you informed if at all there is any change with respect to the schedule. This isn’t it; you will be each given a map of Cinque Terre that will help you navigate once you have reached the destination. Explore the Cinque Terre with the transport of your convenience, amongst which we highly recommend taking a train or a boat to get a scenic view of the space.
Stroll around the beautiful stretch of the rugged coast and explore all that’s around but make sure you get back on time before the bus departs from the pick-up point.
know before you go
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes for the tour.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- It takes about 12 hours for your round trip from Florence to Cinque Terre
- There will be no meals provided so make sure you carry something small to grab a bite.
Daily: 7am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at 6:45am at Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square).
- Address: Piazzale Montelungo, 50100, Florence, Italy.
- Landmark: located just behind the Florence main Railway Station, called "Santa Maria Novella Station".
- Here, you'll board the bus for your tour.
- Your guide will be wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line Logos.
- The closest bus stop is Firenze Piazzale Montelungo. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 301A, 302A, 317A, and more to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Fortezza. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram T1.3 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.