Combo Ticket: Egyptian Museum Guided Tour and Nile River Cruise
Experience the best of Egypt on this guided tour. Discover the ancient artifacts at the Egyptian Museum, and enjoy a cruise on the Nile!
- Explore the famed Egyptian Museum, home to the world's largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities.
- You will be led by an expert guide throughout and can enter the mummy room (optional, not included).
- Later, enjoy a relaxing felucca ride on the Nile River, and take in the stunning views of Cairo.
- With hotel transfers included in your ticket, this makes for a hassle-free experience.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel transfers
- Transport by an air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Immerse yourself in Egyptian history and culture on this day tour with a private guide. Visit the iconic Egyptian Museum, the oldest archaeological museum in the Middle East. It is also home to the largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. There are over 120,000 ancient artifacts, the most notable of which is King Tut's golden face mask. After the museum tour, enjoy a cruise on the Nile River aboard a traditional felucca boat. Your ticket includes snacks, entrance fees, and bottled water.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English Tour
- Spanish Tour
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The dress code is smart casuals.
Every day from 11:30 AM onwards.
Children aged 6-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This applies to hotels in Cairo and Giza.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.