Mount Batur Sunrise Trek with Breakfast
Sign up for an early morning trek of Mount Batur and stand atop the tall summit for an unforgettable view of the sun rising over the sleeping island of Bali. Before leaving, savour a delicious breakfast cooked with the steam of the volcano!
- Make your way to Mount Batur, Bali, an active volcano considered to be one of the most sacred mountains in Hinduism
- Climb the steep slopes as you make your way to the top of the 1717 yard summit for a memorable experience like none other
- Watch the island slowly awaken as the sun rises over it, offering quite the view
- Relish a delectable breakfast cooked by your mountain guide using the steam of the volcano
- Before heading back to your hotel, stop at a traditional Bali coffee processing plant and witness how Balinese coffee is made
- Hotel transfers (specific areas in Bali)
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee into Kintamani
- Breakfast with mineral water
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 72 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Whether you’re Hindu or not, a trip to Mount Batur in Bali is a must! While considered to be one of the most sacred mountains in Hinduism, Mount Batur offers a distinct vantage point to view the stunning island from. Get picked up from your hotel and embark upon a (super) early morning tour. Brace yourself for a tough climb up steep slopes to reach the 1717-yard summit! All the while being assisted by a professional English-speaking tour guide, pick up interesting facts about this active volcano!
Once at the top, watch the sunrise over the sleeping island of Bali! Offering unmatched views, this experience is a visual treat like none other. But don’t head back already, stick around for a quick breakfast atop Mount Batur, cooked by your mountain guide using the active volcano’s steam! On your way back to the hotel, get off at a traditional Bali coffee processing plant to witness how Balinese coffee is made. Gaze out at the tropical plantations, sample some of the local herbal tea, coffee and the unusually-processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world!
know before you go
- A minimum of two people are required to book this tour
- Please remember to wear trekking-appropriate footwear, long pants, and carry along a warm jacket
- The suggested age for participants is 18. Children may join the hike, given they have a strong physique and fitness level.
- Hotel transfers are only applicable if your hotel is at Kintamani, Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua or Jimbaran
- The hiking duration alone (up and down) is close to 4 hours
- Keep in mind that the temperature at the summit will range between 8 and 15° Celsius
- 1:30 AM- 2:30 AM: Hotel pickups
- 4:00 AM: Reach the starting point (at Toyabungkah village)
- 6:00 AM: Reach the summit to view sunrise
- 6:30 AM: Breakfast
- 9:30 AM: Arrive back at Toyabungkah village
- 10:30 AM: Visit a coffee plantation
- 1:00 PM: Arrive back at the hotel
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before boarding time to avoid any delays
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs will happen if your hotel is within the pickup area
- Hotel pickups will occur between 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM
- Hotel drop-offs will occur between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM
- Please ensure to reach your hotel lobbies 10-15 minutes before your time of boarding
Hotel Pickup Areas
Kintamani, Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran
Your ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout