Musical Dinner at Montmartre
- Drive to Montmartre, the highest part of Paris, followed by a short walk round the picturesque and happening locales of the district
- Catch the inspiring beauty of the Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur
- Stunning moonlit views of Paris
- Dinner in a typical restaurant with live music - drinks included
- Musical entertainment with pianist/singer
- Coach transfers
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Montmartre, a 130-meter high hill in Paris which lends its name to the neighbouring district, is primarily known for the white-domed Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur on its summit and surprisingly, also as a nightclub district. As a part of the tour, take a drive to Montmartre, enjoy the Basilica, take a walk to the Place du Tertre, the artists' square, and then have a wonderful French dining experience in a typical restaurant. All this while, your dinner will be accompanied by live music .
Your confirmation will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the same on your mobile device at the venue.
- Guests must wear formal dress