Frascati Wine Tour from Rome with Lunch
Enjoy a walking tour, sample street foods, drink local wine, visit a beloved vineyard, and devour a delicious Italian lunch afterward!
- Indulge your inner foodie by exploring Frascati's favorite food joints and vineyards.
- With an expert tour guide leading the way, you're in good hands.
- A walking tour through the local shops will give you insight into the culinary history and culture.
- Sample various local favorites of Frascati like porchetta, biscotti, and jug wine.
- A generous wine tasting at a local vineyard awaits, with Frascati wines.
- Head out to a traditional trattoria and devour a meal of cured meats and other local specialties.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Wine tasting
- Hotel transfers
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy a wholesome guided tour that promises good food, delicious wine, sightseeing opportunities, and ultimate bonding sessions. You'll make your way to Frascati, and wait at the platform, where your guide will meet you, along with the rest of your tour group. From here, you'll set off on a walking tour through the city: walk past local shops, sampling various delicacies deemed local favorites in Frascati. Be it roasted pork (porchetta), biscotti, or jug wine, you'll eat (and drink) it all!
You'll then head out to a vineyard, diving deeper into the wine tasting section of your tour. This generous wine tasting includes Frascati Superiore DOCG (white), Vagnolo IGP (red), and Frascati DOC (white). Bask in the intoxicating environment of the vineyard while sampling these wines, paired with munchables of your choice. Try the extra virgin olive oils as well (paired with bread). You'll then head out to a traditional trattoria, where a delightful, rustic Roman lunch awaits.
Know Before You Go
- 30 min at Stazione Roma Termini
- 45 min at Frascati Centro storico
- 4 hrs at Frascati Centro storico with lunch
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Min age for this experience is 6yrs.
- This tour is Pram/stroller accesible.
25 Dec & 1 Jan.
Children aged 6-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the platform of the Frascati station.
- Do not ascend the stairs. Your guide will be waiting for you at the platform.
- Address: 00044 Frascati, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy.
- Your meeting point, Frascati Station, is a popular transit station.
- Train line REG will bring you here.
- This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.