Colosseum, Roman Forum, & Palatine Hill Tour
Explore the most famous attractions in Rome including the Colosseum, Roman Forum, & Palatine Hill.
- Discover the hidden areas of the magnificent structure that is the Colosseum.
- Travel back in time and explore the ancient temples in the Roman Forum.
- Get panoramic views of the stunning Roman skyline from Palatine Hill.
- Enjoy a crash course on Roman history from a local tour guide.
- Skip the line ticket to the Colosseum
- Entrance to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Official tour guide
- Individual headsets to hear the guide.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Immerse yourself in the enchanting history of Rome while visiting some of its major attractions. A professional tour guide will tell you stories and facts about Rome’s history as you explore ancient buildings in the city.
First, you will visit the Colosseum - a magnificent structure dating back to the early days of the Roman regime. Get a close look at the detailed architecture of the Colosseum as you walk through its vast corridors and up its iconic marble steps. Your tour guide will show you all the ancient texts inscribed on the walls and other hidden gems that you may not otherwise notice.
Walk in the footsteps of ancient Romans as you discover the marketplace and the ancient temples that are still standing in the Roman Forum. Next, make your way through the Arch of Titus which will lead you to Palatine Hill. Once you get here, take your time to marvel at the Roman skyline from atop the hill.
know before you go
This tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
Daily at 10:15am and 1:15pm.
Children aged 3-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Show Me Italy.
- Address: Via Cavour, 301, 00184 Roma RM, Italy.
- The nearest bus stop is Cavour/Ricci, which is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Bus #75, 117, or nMB will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.