Farmers’ Market Shopping with Roman Full Course Cooking Class
Pick up fresh produce from a traditional Italian farmer's market and curate a traditional Italian 4-course meal from scratch!
- When in Rome, discover the art of eating (and cooking)!
- With an expert tour guide by your side, you needn't worry about the specifics.
- Hit the traditional farmer's markets early in the day and buy fresh produce for your meal prep.
- At the cooking school, you'll be welcomed with a prosecco and antipasti!
- Begin your preparation of a delectable 4-course Italian meal.
- Reward yourself by indulging on your culinary creations!
- English-speaking chef
- Farmer's Market shopping
- Prosecco and snacks reception
- All ingredients & equipment
- Homemade meals with drinks
- Hotel transfers
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Apart from its ancient architecture and collections of immortal art, Rome is also known for its art of eating. If local food is your go-to, why not learn how to craft a traditional Italian meal from scratch?
Your experience begins with you hitting the local farmer's markets to gather the day's fresh ingredients. Spend a typical morning in the shoes of local market-goers, and don't worry about what you need to get- your guide will help you choose your ingredients. Head to the school next, where you'll be welcomed with a prosecco and antipasti reception. Perfect the art of preparing a pasta dish, a juicy main course, a side dish, and of course, dessert. All recipes are interspersed with local ingredients and traditions. After the meal prep, head to the dining room where you'll be hosted. Devour the delicious food prepared by you, and wash it down with a fine pairing of carefully-selected Italian wine!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Operational on Mon, Wed & Fri.
- Begins at 9:30 AM.
Children aged 5-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Campo de Fiori, beneath the monk statue in the center.
- Address: Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is C.So Vittorio Emanuele/Navona, a 5-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 46, 62, 64, 916, and more will bring you here.
- This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.