Cooking Lesson in the Roman Countryside
- Add flavour to your holiday in Rome with a culinary experience in the countryside
- Arrive at the centuries-old village of Mazzano Romano and take in its charm
- Gather fresh produce for your meal from a local farm
- Team up with a chef and whip up a delightful meal together for a one of kind culinary experience
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels
- Visit to a local merchant and hand picking fresh ingredients
- Cooking lesson
- Food & beverages
- Visit of Calcata Village
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Sign up for a charming culinary experience in the countryside on your next trip to Rome! You will spend the day learning about the abundant local produce and will also whip up a delicious Italian meal with the help of a chef. A car will arrive at the doors of your hotel and whisk you away for this special experience. You will be driven to Mazzano Romano, a centuries-old village that has clung on to its rustic charm. Here, you can explore a farm that is filled with fresh produce. With some help from the chef, you can pick out the vegetables, spices, and other ingredients that you will need for your meal. You can then join forces with the chef to cook up a storm in the kitchen! The chef will guide you through the steps so that you can recreate the lovely meal even after you return home. After you have prepared the three-course meal, you can sit down and enjoy it!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.