The Ancient Appian Way, Catacombs & Aqueducts Park Bike Tour
- Pedal your way through the Ancient Appian Way, an ancient road dotted by historical structures
- Stop by the Aqueduct Park and admire the massive structures that were a source of water during ancient Rome
- Cycle past and marvel at the Aurelian Walls that were built to protect the city
- Explore the Catacomb of Callixtus that houses the remains of several Popes, with a guide who will narrate the history behind the landmark
- Cannondale electric-assist mountain bike
- Guided visit of the Catacombs
- Pick-up and drop-off
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Cycle through history as you make your way through the Ancient Appian Way, a road that is over 2,000 years old and was built during the Roman Empire. During an extensive, 6-hour bike tour, meander through the preserved paths and stop to admire statues, an Imperial Palace, and a centuries-old sepulchre. Head over to the Aqueducts Park where The Romans built aqueducts to source water for public baths and latrines. You will see many of these structures still standing and you can also explore many of the ancient baths that dot this area. As you pedal along, admire the imposing Aurelian Walls that were built around the city between 271 and 275 AD. Make your way to the Catacomb of Callixtus on this tour that dates back to the second century after Christ. These Christian burial chambers are home to the remains of several Popes from the second and the fourth centuries. This historic bike tour is perfect for those who want to lose some calories and gain some facts about the city!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.