Istanbul Walking Tour at Taksim, Galata Tower and Dervish Lodge
Explore the rich cultural diversity of Istanbul on a guided walking tour covering popular areas including Taksim, Galata Tower, and Dervish Lodge.
- Learn about the cultural diversity in Istanbul
- Visit the best instagram spots in Istanbul
- Enjoy a fun filled tour with a great guide
- Stroll through the most popular neighborhood
- Explore local markets and try tasty street food
- 2 hours of sightseeing with a local expert
- Visit the most popular Instagram spots
- Entry inside buildings or museums
- Lunch, food, and drinks
- Gratuities and tips
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Explore the cultural diversity of Istanbul on this guided walking tour! Begin your tour at the second oldest metro in the world, Tunnel Square, where you will meet your guide. From here, you will visit neighborhoods that were once inhabited by many European cultures including the Greeks, Germans, Russians, Italians, and Austrians. Along the way, you will discover famous sites like the Dervish Lodge and Galata Tower. Enjoy strolling past local shops, book stores, art galleries, and everything else that makes up this vibrant city. You can see the remarkable European-styled buildings with neo-classical and art nouveau architecture preserved over centuries.
Your tour will end at Galata Tower, after which your guide will give you tips on how to explore the city on your own. Find out all the must-visit places and off-beat paths that not many tourists know about, as well as the best restaurants and hot spots for the night.
Take your time to explore the Galata Tower even after the tour ends. Go all the way to the top of the tower for unforgettable views of Istanbul that will always stay with you. Don’t forget to take pictures of the gorgeous landscape while you’re up there.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- A limited number of visitors are allowed per tour to reduce crowds.
- Guides are required to wear masks and undergo regular temperature checks.
- Carry money for extras, food, or gratuities at local shops.
- This walking tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Wear comfortable footwear because you’ll be walking a lot.
Wed to Mon from 3pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at İETT Genel Md.
- Address: Şahkulu, İETT Genel Md., 34421 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Türkiye.
- Look for the Istanbul Welcome Card tour guide in red uniform, waiting at the exit of the Tünel metro station in Beyoğlu.
Take line F2 to the Beyoğlu station, a 1-minute walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.