Hunter Valley 1 Day Winery Tour Departing from Sydney
Acquaint yourself with Australia’s one of the major wine regions. Grab this opportunity to treat your taste buds to different wines perfected over centuries.
- Here is your opportunity to visit various wineries in Hunter Valley, one of the major wine regions in Australia.
- Stimulate your taste buds as you sample the best wines perfected over centuries.
- Explore Hunter Valley's four significant wineries and have the time of your life.
- At the cellar door, you will have to pay for the wine. Charges are $45-$50 per person.
- After your day filled with delicious wine tasting, you will head to Hunter Valley Resort's 4 Pines at the Farm for lunch. You can pre-book your lunch for $30 or buy it at the venue. Bringing your lunch is not permitted here.
- After you enjoy your wholesome meal, you will then head back to Sydney.
- Comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off at the meeting point
- Bottle water
- Transport from/to hotels
- Wine tastings fees $40-$50per person (must be pre-booked and paid on the spot).
- Lunch $30per person (must be pre-booked and payment on the spot)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert werden. Sie können jedoch bis zu 48 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn verschoben werden.
Home to various world-renowned brands and family-run wineries, the Hunter Valley has a lot of delicious wines to offer. These wines have been perfected over centuries by masters in the trade. Let us run you through what you can expect on this day tour.
You will be picked up from Holiday Inn Darling Harbour in the morning and head to Hunter Valley for an adventurous day full of delicious wine tasting. At Hunter Valley, there will be a stop for you to grab your morning coffee to prepare you for the fun day ahead. You will then go to four distinctive wineries of the valley, which are significant in this region's wine-making history.
After all the wine tasting fun, you will head to Hunter Valley Resort's 4 Pines at the Farm to relish a wholesome lunch. You can pre-book this meal for $30 or order directly at the venue. Note that bringing your meal is not permitted here. Then, you will head back to Sydney.
know before you go
- Hotel pick-up and drop off will not be possible.
- Please carry your vaccination documents to board your coach.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and children under the age of 18.
- Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun at 7:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- This tour includes pick-up and drop-offs.
- On the day of your tour, arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time at the pick-up point.
- You can choose either of the below pick up points in the next steps of the booking.
- Meet your guide at Holiday Inn Darling Harbour.
- Address: 68 Harbour St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia.
- Meet your guide at RSL Chatswood Thomas St entrance, Chatswood.
- Address: 446 Victoria Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.