Circle Line New York Harbor Lights Cruise
Experience a relaxing cruise on the New York Harbor, and see some of the most prominent New York monuments during this 90 minute cruise. Witness the incredible New York skyline and the exhilarating city, often portrayed in the media, in real life.
- Discover iconic landmarks of lower and midtown Manhattan from the cruise ship.
- Cruise beneath three famous New York Bridges, the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges.
- Take spectacular photos of the famous New York City skyline, with two opportunities as the cruise ship doubles back on its routes.
- Experience a live commentary from one of the most famous guides of New York.
- Enjoy fresh sandwiches, salads and other snacks from the onboard cafe and a range of cocktails, hot and cold beverages from the onboard bar (price not included in tickets)
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App with multilingual features
- Insightful narration by an experienced guide
- Onboard café severing a menu of sandwiches, salads and snacks
- Full bar serving up hot and cold beverages, beer, wine and cocktails
- Onboard amenities including outdoor deck space, heated/air conditioned indoor seating with large windows made for sightseeing, and restrooms
- Pick up and drop off
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
The city of New York has a lot to offer. Depending on what time of the day you’ve booked your tickets, assemble at Pier 83 on the Hudson River near Time Square at the specified time. Make yourself comfortable as you settle into your seat for a memorable ride.
This one-and-a-half hour tour will let you view some of New York City’s most premier destinations. The experienced and hospitable guide will take you through the guidelines. Drift around the majestic Statue of Liberty in your comfortable cruise boat. If you choose the night trip, you will get to see the sheer brilliance of the illuminated statue. You can take back close-up photographs of the Lady of Liberty. Cruising below New York’s finest bridges, the Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Williamsburg bridges, is a deeply satisfying experience.
During the trip, you can purchase fresh sandwiches and salads, and enjoy cold beverages like beer, wine, and some fascinating cocktails. In case you are looking for information in another language, the Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App will help with the narration in 7 different languages. The New York Harbor Cruise provides a deeply refined experience that is certain to leave you amazed by some of the Big Apple’s most beautiful sights.
- Statue of Liberty
- Manhattan Bridge
- Williamsburg Bridge
- Empire State Building
- One World Trade Center
- Pier 54 (Titanic Pier)
- Battery Pack
- Ellis Island
- Governors Island
- Wall Street
- South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Chrysler Buildings
- East Village
- United Nations
- USS Intrepid Pier
To view a map of the route your cruise will be taking, please click here.
know before you go
The Harbour Light Cruise is available every day at 7 PM in the evening.
Guide Language: English
Circle Line Skyline Navigator App: 7 languages( English, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish)
Kids aged 3 to 12 years enjoy reduced ticket prices.
Kids below the age of 3 do not require a ticket.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your ticket voucher once you have finished the purchase process. Print this document and bring it along with a valid photo ID at the time of departure.
Pier 83 on the Hudson River near Time Square.
Please arrive 45 minutes to one hour before the departure time. This will ensure you have enough time to obtain boarding passes from the box office and to find seating on the cruise.
How to get there
From 42nd Street take the westbound M42 bus or from 49th Street take the westbound M50 bus.The buses will take you all the way to the Circle Line Pier.
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.