BigBus Paris: 1 or 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Hop aboard Hop-On Hop-Off buses to explore the magical city of Paris at your whim and fancy.
- These buses are well equipped with services like WiFi, air conditioning, and comfortable seats.
- Unwind as you enjoy the entire 70-120 minute journey, or disembark from the bus at any of the stops as you wish.
- With buses departing every 15-20 minutes, you are far from being on a time crunch.
- Engage in the onboard commentary (available in 11 languages) and gain insight on the many attractions you pass along.
- Visit some of the top Parisian attractions, like Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and Musée d'Orsay.
- With ticket options available in 1-day and 2-day bus passes (in Classic, Premium and Deluxe packages), curate your Paris itinerary on your own.
- Your 2-day Deluxe package comes with additional perks, such as a river cruise.
- With an extended validity of 6 months, slip this tour into your itinerary as and when you please.
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points.
- 1 or 2-Day unlimited hop-on hop-off
- 1 route, 10 stops
- Buses every 15-20 min
- Recorded commentary in 11 languages
- 1 hour Seine River Cruise (BigBus Deluxe Pass)
- Attraction entry tickets
- Additional gratuities
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
why you should get on board
When in Paris, travel in style: whether you're a first-timer or a resident, there's no reason why Paris HOHO bus tours won't appeal to you. The 1-day and 2-day HOHO bus tours allow you to explore the city on comfortable, WiFi-enabled buses. Climb off at any of the on the Classic Red Route! Learn about the history and culture of Paris with your audio commentary available in 11 different languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, and Mandarin Chinese)
Some of the must-visit attractions sprinkled along these routes include Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, and Musée d'Orsay. Choose the 2-day Deluxe package for a complimentary peaceful Seine River Cruise, and a free city tour walking app worth £10!
know before you go
- Click here for a detailed map of the Red Route and its boarding points
- This tour runs through attractions that may have unannounced closures or special events causing delays
Audio Guide Languages
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, and Mandarin Chinese
Classic Red Route
- First bus: 10am from stop #1 (Tour Eiffel)
- Last bus full tour: 4:10pm at stop #1 (Tour Eiffel)
- Last bus: 6:30pm from stop #1 (Tour Eiffel) - End stop will different than the departure stop
Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1 Hr
- First cruise at 10am from Eiffel Tower and the last cruise is at 10:30pm
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- First cruise at 10:30am from Eiffel Tower and the last cruise is at 9:20pm.
- Frequency: Every 60 minutes
- Your Big Bus Paris HOHO Sightseeing Tour voucher will be sent to you shortly
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket
- You may choose to redeem your ticket at any of the bus stops on the Classic Red Route
- The day on which it is redeemed counts as the day of use of the pass
These tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase for consecutive days of use as per option chosen