Herculaneum Entrance Ticket and Audioguide
Discover one of the best-preserved archaeological sites around the globe with its official audio guide. Get to know rare-known secrets of the ancient town buried under the volcanic ash of Mt Vesuvius.
- Explore the ancient town of Herculaneum at its Archaeological Park in Italy with an official audio guide.
- Get to know historical anecdotes of the millennia-old buried Vesuvian town.
- Stroll through the archaeological site on the route specified by the audio guide and tune in at 63 listening points.
- Listen to the entertaining narrative storytelling of the audio guide available in 5 languages.
- Take 360° virtual tours and sneak a peek into the daily life of elite Ancient Romans.
- Entry tickets to the Herculaneum Archaeological Park
- Audio guide
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfers
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Experience the magic of Herculaneum Archeological Park while listening to its official audio guide. One of the best-preserved archeological sites in the world, Herculaneum is full of fascinating historical anecdotes. The official audio guide will curate a path best to explore the site to the fullest. With 63 listening points, you'll tune in to the engaging guide for a total of 150 minutes of audio.
Children can enjoy a special path reserved for kids with an audio storytelling session of about 40 minutes. Take advantage of the simple touch display and get access to 360° virtual tours. Immerse yourself in the region's past as you learn about the ancient city before the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD through accurate historical geo-localization technology. You'll also learn about the fascinating story of site director Francesco Sirano.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- From 6 Aug 2021, access to cultural sites is only permitted upon presentation of the Green Pass.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- The rented audio guides are sanitized for each use.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Please bring a valid photo ID to be left as a deposit (copies or student cards not accepted).
- Bring along your earphones with a jack cable for Android devices.
- Daily 9:30am - 5pm
- Admission is free on the first Sundays of every month.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets at Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano NA, Italy.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Parco Archeologico di Ercolano.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Plinio, a 5-minute walk from the Herculaneum.
- Bus #5 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.