Get on board the minibus tour to explore the iconic Art Deco City of Napier along with lots of beautiful scenery, a sculpture garden, and much more.
- Discover the highlights of Napier and the surrounding areas in the small group tour.
- Explore the world-famous Art Deco City with an expert sharing the history of destruction caused by an earthquake and how the city was rebuilt over the years.
- With suitable weather and traffic conditions, visit the Bluff Hill Lookout and Te Mata Peak and soak in the mesmerizing views.
- Check out the spectacular Art Deco houses from the Marewa suburb of Napier.
- Venture into the breathtaking countryside and take in the beautiful sites of rivers, estuaries, and open farmlands.
- Sample the unique Manuka honey prepared in the biggest beekeeping business of not only New Zealand but the Southern Hemisphere.
- Enjoy visiting some of the really must-visit local Sweet shops to enjoy wines and beers along with refreshments.
- Check out the Birdswatch Gallery, Art Gallery, sculpture garden, and other local hot spots.
- Small group tour
- English-speaking local driver/guide
- Transfers from meeting point/hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
This is one of the most popular tours of Napier and Hawkes Bay that you can enjoy in a short time. This lively city settled on the coastland in New Zealand is world-famous for its international standard fruit production, winemaking, and other premium organic productions. Take this tour for a detailed exploration of this rich city that is inspiring for everyone. Discover in detail the local culture at the art galleries and iconic sculpture garden as you explore the countryside of Napier from the air-conditioned minibus.
Start your tour at the world-famous Art Deco City and learn about the tragic story of the earthquake and how the city rebuilt itself thereon. Enjoy spectacular views as you visit the Bluff Hill Lookout (weather permitting). View the Art Deco houses from the Marewa suburb of Napier as you soak in the breathtaking countryside of rivers and farmlands. Visit the largest beekeeping business in the Southern Hemisphere and taste New Zealand’s unique Manuka honey and watch the bees at work. The last stop would be Birdwoods Gallery & Sweet Shop where you can indulge in local wines and beers or stroll through the beautiful sculpture garden.
know before you go
know before you go
- Maximum capacity accommodated per tour is 12 guests.
- The tour also accommodates 1 stroller/ wheelchair per tour but the guest would have to be able to get on and off the bus using the steps.
- Daily: 8:30am
- 4 Hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the mobile voucher with a valid photo ID either during the pickup or at the meeting point.
Meeting Point (If not Opting for Hotel Pickup)
- Meet your guide at Car park of the National Aquarium of New Zealand (Marine Parade, Napier).
- Address: 546 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the the name and address of your Napier accommodation for pickup.
- If you arrive in Napier by cruise ship, please provide the name of your cruise ship and its scheduled Napier arrival and departure times.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.