Key West Day Trip With Glass Bottom Boat Ride
- Get your feet sandy on the beachy coast of the Key West!
- Make your way down to Mallory Square, the place where most people gather every day to hang out
- Hop into a glass bottomed boat for a 2 hour sail to the third largest reef in the world
- Enjoy an unobstructed view of the underwater life and color coral reefs of the Key West on your boat ride!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 2-hour sail in a glass bottom boat
- Free time in Key West
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Head down to the Key West and enjoy the street artists, outdoor cafés and beach culture! There’s loads of things to do and many places to explore, such as stopping by Ernest Hemingway’s house, dolphin watching cruises, train tours, kayaking trips and such. If you’re in the mood to just relax, you’ll love the beachy weather of the place. This tour also includes an opportunity to ride a glass bottomed boat - even the boat won’t block your view of the beautiful sea!
An email confirmation with your ticket details will be sent to you.
When you arrive at Key West follow your driver/guide’s instructions to get to the boat
The boat departure is subject to good weather conditions