Abu Dhabi Full-Day Tour with Ferrari World
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Heritage Village and learn all about ancient Arabic culture and Islamic art on this guided tour
- Marvel at the spectacular Emirates hotel with its 114 domes and incredible luxury suites
- Enjoy the view of Abu Dhabi’s impressive skyline on the drive to Al Corniche
- Experience the excitement and adventure at Ferrari World, the world’s biggest indoor theme park
If an exciting, educational and memorable tour of Abu Dhabi is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place! This full day tour from Dubai will show you all that Abu Dhabi has to offer - ancient heritage as well as modern innovation.
Start off with the Sheikh Zayed mosque which showcases ancient Islamic art and architecture. Contrast this with a visit to the Emirates hotel in the city, with 114 magnificent domes and luxurious suites, decorated with gold and marble. Next, head over to the Heritage Village where you will learn much about the life of the Bedouins. After this, the drive to Al Corniche will treat you to a view of Abu Dhabi’s spectacular skyline.
Start the second half of your day with an adrenaline rush filled trip to Ferrari World, the largest indoor theme park in the world! Here you may ride on the Formula Rossa rollercoaster, drive one of the many simulators, enjoy different performances and acrobatic shows or try go-karting.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Admission to Ferrari World
- Tour guide
- Mineral water onboard the bus
- Gratuities (optional)
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Dress code: Guests may not wear shorts or sleeveless tops when visiting religious sites. Men and women must cover their knees and shoulders or admission will be denied