Empire State Building Express Entry - Concierge Special
- Skip The Line
- Mobile Tickets Accepted
- Special Discounted Price
- Audioguide (through ESB App; Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean and German)
- Access to 86th Floor Observation Deck(102nd Floor optional)
- Flexible Redemption Policy - Your tickets are valid for 1 year from date of purchase
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair Accessible
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS IT
- You've reached the Empire State Building, only to be taken aback by the long queues. With a few clicks, we'll have you whisked past the lines and straight to the elevators
- The mobile tickets with a 1-year redemption policy will cater to a hassle-free experience
- Climb 1,050-ft high to enjoy 360-degree views from the highest open-air observation deck in the city
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
Enter this monumental structure that is the crown jewel of the New York skyline, and walk through the art deco lobby to the elevators. These super-fast elevators will zip you up to the glass-enclosed pavilion on the 86th Floor Observation Deck. This spot apart from its stunning unobstructed views has also played host to many real-life proposals and featured in numerous cinematic moments. This total experience of the Empire State Building is inclusive of a fully narrated audio guide via the ESB App. Enjoy the 4 educational areas that display historical exhibits.
Your New York experience isn’t complete until you’ve witnessed the beauty of the city from the heights of the Empire State Building. Climb 1,050-ft into the sky for amazing views of the busy streets, the water bodies, and the New York skyline. You can witness the sun rise over lady liberty or witness a stunning sunset over Times Square. This is one location that has you covered for all times, and is open to the wee hours.
The Empire State Building ticket not only gives you access to the legendary New York landmark but it also allows you to soar 1,049 Ft (320 m) high and enjoy a magnificent 360-degree open-air view of New York City. It also gives you access to the new second-floor galleries immersing guests in a series of exhibits, taking you on an experiential journey from the building’s construction to its current place in pop culture. Explore their new Site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Modern Marvel, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong and Celebrity Exhibits!
- Don't miss the souvenir shops and restaurants located in the building's main lobby level
- Free entry for kids under the age of 6
- Admission tickets
- Audio guide
- Access to special exhibits
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Souvenirs and photos
We will send you a confirmation email with the tickets. Please carry a print out of the same to the venue.