Arsenal FC Emirates Stadium Tour
Revel in a behind-the-scenes experience at the home of one of the most successful English football clubs in history, Arsenal. Get a chance to walk in the shoes of legends such as Arsene Wenger, Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp. End your tour on a high note with a visit to the renowned Arsenal Museum.
- Discover interesting stories about the home ground of Arsenal F.C. as you take an audioguided tour around the stadium.
- Explore the stadium firsthand and get a feel of how your favorite players feel while playing the beautiful game here.
- With an audioguide available in 9 languages, get a fascinating insight into the rich history of Arsenal football club.
- Savor a visit to the Arsenal Museum and relive some of the most celebrated moments in Arsenal's history.
- Emirates Stadium entrance tickets
- Audioguide available in 9 languages
- Entry to the Club’s museum
Reduced Price Tickets
Ages 5-15 yrs, students, and senior citizens aged 65 yrs and above enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Grab the chance to tour one of the most successful football clubs in history, guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience for all football fans. Experience the stadium as the players do! Visit the Press Room and feel the tension Arsenal managers would while being bombarded with questions by journalists and fans.
Make your way through the horseshoe-shaped dressing rooms where the players would go over their strategies pre-match and celebrate their victories post-match. As you stroll through the player's tunnel, it is easy to envision the likes of Mesut Özil, Thierry Henry or Dennis Bergkamp walking alongside you!
You will finally come upon the renowned pitch of the Emirates Stadium, and you will quickly understand why it is considered one of the best-kept grounds in the world! Sensational views of the entire stadium are visible from here, and you too can experience the feeling of sitting in the player's dugout and watching a match unfold.
At the end of the tour, you will visit the Arsenal Museum, where you can see the trophy cabinet. Some of their greatest footballing triumphs have been immortalized here. A souvenir store is located next to the stadium, where you can buy signed memorabilia and merchandise.
know before you go
Daily from 10 AM - 4 PM (last entry at 3 PM)
Festive Period Timings
- 23, 27, 28 & 30 Dec: 9:30 AM - 6 PM (last entry at 5 PM)
- 24 & 31 Dec: 9:30 AM - 5 PM (last entry at 4 PM)
- 26 Dec: 10 AM - 6 PM (last entry at 5 PM)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please carry a printed copy of the voucher along with a valid photo ID and show it to your guide upon arrival.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU.
Take the Northern line to King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station and then get off at Holloway Road. Walk for about 5 minutes till you reach the Emirates Stadium.
The three closest train stations to the Emirates Stadium are Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury, and Islington.
Emirates Stadium and Museum Tour tickets are valid for six months from the date of purchase