Combo: IMG World + Laguna Waterpark + Dubai Frame Tickets
Get access to the World's largest indoor theme park, IMG Worlds of Adventure; the amazing shorefront Laguna waterpark and the one-of-kind Dubai Frame with one ticket!
- Wave at your favorite superheroes, cartoon characters and watch them come to life at IMG Worlds.
- Enjoy 22 adrenaline-fueled rides and roller coasters across 1.5 million square feet of playground.
- Explore 4 Epic Adventure Zones, Marvel, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard, and The Lost Valley.
- Indulge in themed lunches, novelty shopping, and fascinating artwork.
- Wash away your daily stress at the exciting Laguna waterpark.
- Get your adrenaline pumping with a rare surfing experience.
- Get a stunning view of the Dubai Skyline at the Dubai Frame.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
- Entry into IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Entry into Dubai Frame
- Access to all rides, play areas, and the beach at Laguna Waterpark
- Access to the exclusive Relax zone at Laguna Waterpark
- Laguna Waterpark food and beverage voucher that is valid until 5pm (The meal includes a choice of beef/chicken/vegetable burger + fries + soft drink or water)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
Live the epic adventure at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park spread over a massive 1.5 million square feet. IMG Worlds of Adventure is divided into 4 zones, two of which represent global brands, Cartoon Network and Marvel, while the other two are in-house brands, IMG Boulevard and Lost Valley: Dinosaur Adventure.
The park has 22 exciting rides and attractions, 17 of which are theme rides, each aiming to provide you with a dose of adrenaline or leave you in a state of wonder. The Cartoon Network Zone hosts Live Shows whereas the Marvel Zone has the epic 3D attraction - “Avengers: Battle of Ultron”. In the Lost Valley, you’re destined to see animatronic dinosaurs and ride rollercoasters. The IMG Boulevard hosts the busiest and most anticipated ride among the park visitors, The Haunted Hotel. Be sure to check this out before you leave. For Eid, there are some exciting activities you get to experience. These include a magic show, an opening dance that is a Mexican-Spanish fusion, circus performances, and more!
From free falls, slides and surf pools to beach cabanas and a lazy river, the shorefront waterpark has something for everyone. Check out the crowd-favorite the Loop, where you can take in the water park sights while experiencing a complete 360-degree loop, enclosed in a translucent fiberglass. Don’t miss out on WaveOz 180, a thrilling surfing experience that is one of the three such surfing experiences in the world. If you are famished, sate your hunger pangs with the food and beverage voucher!
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. You can spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair which are guaranteed to enrich your experience. Dubai is the oasis of dreams and the crown jewel of the Middle East. Make your stay memorable with a visit to the unforgettable Dubai Frame by booking your tickets with us
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: At Dubai Frame, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory here.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Fri to Sun: 12pm - 11pm
- Mon to Thurs: 12pm - 10pm
Note: Extended IMG Worlds of Adventure timings during Eid celebrations would be from 12pm till midnight.
- Tue to Sun - 10am to 6pm
- Closed on Mon
Daily from 9am to 9pm.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Children of height up to 1.05 meters in height may enter for free.
- These tickets are valid for both residents and non-residents of the UAE and give you access to all 22 rides in the park The opening hours are subject to change.
- Closing times indicate the times that the queues close, the exception being 'Haunted Hotel’, which has limited capacity.
- The queues will close up to 2 hours before the park's closing time in case of maximum capacity.
- Please note: Some individual rides have extra height requirements for safety. To know more, please refer to this guide book.
- Outside food is not allowed. There are 28 F&B outlets offering 13 different cuisine types at the venue.
- Storage lockers are available at the park entrance at an additional fee: Small: AED 45 | Large: AED 55 | Jumbo: AED 60.
- Guests with disabilities need to show a Person of Disability ID card at the Guest Relations counter to receive a POD wristband (a blue bracelet that grants VIP fast-track access to all rides and attractions). In cases of visible disability and no POD ID card, guests can show a normal ID requesting a POD bracelet.
- Guests showing a POD ID card avail of 50% off on their ticket.
- 1 person with a disability is eligible for 2 POD wristbands (1 for guest + 1 Carer). However, carers need to buy a full-price ticket and no longer get free entrance.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon showing a valid ID and a deposit of 100 AED.
- Strollers are available to rent in two sizes. Single: AED 40 | Double: AED 60
Laguna Waterpark - Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times at the Laguna waterpark. - Appropriate swimwear must be worn inside the park at all times. - Outside food and beverage is strictly prohibited. - Management reserves the right to inspect all bags before entry into the park.
Dubai Frame - Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry at the Dubai Frame.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Points
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- Address: E311 - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Laguna Waterpark
- Address : La Mer - Jumeirah 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.