2-Hour Chao Phraya White Orchid Cruise with Dinner & Dance Shows
Revel in an unforgettable tour of Bangkok, as you take a cruise through the heart of Bangkok along the Chao Phraya river. Seated in a comfortable cruise ship with an open-air deck, enjoy gorgeous views of the Bangkok skyline, and some of its most iconic landmarks! Wrap up a unique experience with a dinner buffet on board the White Orchid Cruise!
- Take an unforgettable cruise along the Chao Phraya on the White Orchid River Cruise Liner.
- Enjoy a welcome drink as you step on board the cruise ship, and ease into its relaxed and laid-back atmosphere.
- Delight in an assortment of various refreshments such as tea, coffee, and dessert, as you cruise through the vibrant city of Bangkok.
- Catch sight of numerous landmarks as they are spectacularly illuminated at night, and see the renowned Bangkok skyline in all its glory!
- Relish a Thai dance performance in the spacious and air-conditioned dining room, with performers dressed in traditional clothing, and join in on the fun!
- Cap off your night with a delectable dinner buffer aboard the White Orchid Cruise Ship, and get a chance to try out a variety of dishes, both local and international!
- 2 Hours Cruise
- Thai & International Buffet Dinner
- Welcome Drink, Tea and Coffee
- Live Music
- Cabaret and Thai dancing Show
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Cruise the Chao Phraya and see Bangkok from a different perspective
You will check into Warehouse 9 at Asiatique The Riverfront pier between 7 and 7:50 PM. The cruise ship will depart from the pier at 8 PM. You will be greeted with a glass of wine by a team of waiters, as you set foot into the fleet, and you are in for 2 hours of relaxed entertainment! Bangkok is stunning at night, and its vibrant nightlife can be seen throughout the riverfront. The renowned landmarks are all illuminated beautifully, and present a marvelous spectacle as the cruise ship sails along the Chao Phraya. Classical dance performances can be seen on board, and you too can shake a leg to the tunes of the cabaret performance. There is a disco happening on the open-air deck, and if you would like to party, there’s no better place to do it than the White Orchid cruise ship!
Discover the magnificent attractions of Bangkok
During the 2-hour cruise, you can catch sight of numerous Bangkok landmarks. Wat Arun, with its distinctive spires encrusted in colorful porcelain, is lit up and is absolutely breathtaking to see. You can also see the seven-pronged trident at the top of the central prang. You may even catch a glimpse of the Grand Palace and Wat Pho, the temple of the reclining Buddha. During the cruise, a massive spread of dishes from across the world will be available for a buffet dinner. Feast on some local delicacies while your eyes revel in the beautiful and undisturbed surroundings set against the Bangkok skyline. The 2-hour cruise will unveil a different side of Thailand, away from the clamor and bustle of the city. Do not miss this memorable experience, combining food, entertainment, and remarkable sightseeing!
know before you go
Hotel pickups are available in select regions. An additional charge will be applied if the pickup location is outside the service areas, and must be paid directly by cash to the operator. If you would like to avail the hotel pick up, please indicate the location during checkout.
- Check in Time: 7:00 PM - 7:45 PM
- Boarding Time: 7:45 PM
- Cruising Time: 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The cruise is available every day. Hotel pickups will take place between 5:30 PM and 7 PM depending on your exact location. You will be informed about the pickup time in advance. The duration of the cruise is approximately 2 hours.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Chao Phraya White Orchid Dinner Cruise mobile voucher in your email shortly. If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder or notify us via email. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- The boarding point is Warehouse 9, Asiatique The Riverfront (Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120, Thailand)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Wat Phraya Krai
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is Jinda Aksorn School. It is a 2-minute walk from the boarding point
- Bus #1, 15 and 75 will get you here
The Chao Phraya White Orchid Dinner Cruise ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.