Clearwater Beach Tour with Dolphin Encounter
Explore the fascinating wonders of the Gulf Coast (including dolphin sightings) on this 2-hour boat excursion on Clearwater Beach!
- Enjoy this dolphin exploration boat tour through the Clearwater Pass and onto the Gulf of Mexico!
- Board the Tropic Boat and begin your pursuit for Wild Dolphins.
- Soak up the tranquility of the Gulf of Mexico and its emerald-green waters.
- Happen upon the Sun Coast's favorite resident: the bottlenose dolphin.
- Enjoy some light-hearted family time on board with Tommy the Turtle-themed activities.
- You'll have plenty of time to relax on the white sands of the Clearwater beach afterward.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a delicious lunch to your experience with a variety of culinary options.
- Round-trip transfers from the meeting point
- 2-hr boat cruise on the Tropics Boat
- Driver/guide assistance
- Lunch voucher (Optional)
- Optional gratuities
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Set out into the crystal-clear waters of Clearwater Beach Marina on a quest to find dolphins! This family-friendly activity is great fun for all. Get picked up from the meeting point, and head to the Clearwater Beach Marina, where you'll board a boat. This tour lasts about 2 hours, where you'll be out on the calm emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico in pursuit of the Sun Coast's favorite animal: the bottlenose dolphin.
Apart from guaranteed dolphin sightings, you'll also happen upon some fascinating facts about the natural wonders the Gulf Coast houses. You'll be pointed out some celebrity mansions along the way. If you're traveling with children, they'll have some dedicated Tommy the Turtle Explorer Time. All in all, you're promised a relaxing and enjoyable time onboard the waters of Clearwater Beach! Enjoy the remainder of your afternoon sitting on the glistening white sands of Clearwater beach before heading back home.
After your excursion, meander about the beach-front promenade to the lunch cafe. Here, you'll have plenty of culinary options to choose from. Whether you're in the mood for some pizza, pasta, fish & chips, gyros, hot/cold sandwiches, burgers, or salads- you'll find it all. Children can choose grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, pasta, fish & chips, soft drinks, ice tea, and more. Your culinary needs are taken care of!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- With Lunch
- Without Lunch
- Don't forget beachwear, towels, and sunscreen.
- Lunch vouchers will be provided to each paid adult and child purchased ticket.
You have plenty of options: pasta, pizza, hot & cold sandwiches, fish & chips, gyros, salads, grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, & ice tea/soft drinks.
Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your pickup to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
We have pickup points throughout the tourism corridors of Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, and Kissimmee including the Disney and Universal areas. Wait outside the meeting point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for guests.
- 7 AM: Universal- Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific
- 7:15 AM: ICON Park (Back of complex below the Wheel)
- 7:30 AM: Crossroads Plaza - Gooding's Supermarket
- 7:45 AM: Disney Swan Hotel (1190) Zone 4
- 8 AM: Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)