All-Inclusive Miami City Pass
Explore Miami's colorful art district, kick back in the Keys, and join a South Beach Duck Tour. It's totally up to you - the pass unlocks admission to about 30 attractions!
- Explore the vibrant city of Miami with the Miami Go Miam Pass
- Get free entry to around 30 popular Miami attractions.
- Set your own pace and do as much or as little sightseeing as you like.
- The pass is available for one, two, three, or five days.
- 1, 2, 3, or 5-day pass
- Valid for 14 days after activation at the first attraction
- Entry to 30 attractions
- Access to a pass, digital guidebook, map, attraction information, and more
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
why you should get this pass
If you're going to be in Miami for a short while and want to see the city's best highlights, the All-Inclusive Pass is perfect for you. Choose the number of days you want to go sightseeing (1, 2, 3, and 5-day options are available) and get access to about 30 attractions for the duration of your pass. This includes everything from seeing celebrity homes on a relaxing cruise to hopping on and off on a bus tour and admiring the amazing marine life at Miami Seaquarium. Once your pass is activated, you'll have 14 calendar days (not 24-hour periods) to redeem each day that your pass is valid for. For example, if you have a three-day pass and activate it on the first day of your holiday, you'll then have 13 calendar days to use the remaining two days of your pass. It is recommended that you begin early each day to maximize the number of attractions you can visit.
- Big Bus Miami 1-Day Panoramic Tour
- Miami Seaquarium
- Island Queen Millionaire's Row Sightseeing Cruise
- Everglades Alligator Farm and Airboat Ride
- Gray Line Miami: Everglades Airboat Adventure Tour
- Zoo Miami
- Jet Boat Miami
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Lion Country Safari - Drive Thru Admission Only
- Miami Watersports 1-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard
- Gray Line Miami: Key West Day Trip (From Miami)
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Sip, Savor & Salsa Nightlife Experience
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Bike and Roll: Full-Day Bike Rental
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- 2-Hour Beach Chair Rental
- Cycle Party Miami Wynwood Insta Tour
- ARTECHOUSE Miami
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- WonderWorks All-Access Pass
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Fun Spot America Theme Park
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- Daytona International Speedway
- Miami Children's Museum
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 1-Day Pass
- 2-Day Pass
- 3-Day Pass
- 5-Day Pass
- You can visit each attraction once per day for the duration of your pass.
- In light of changing COVID-19 restrictions some attractions may be closed.
- Don't forget to check the opening times of each attraction you plan to visit so you don't miss out on anything.
- The pass does not include transport. But some attractions do take you around the city to popular attractions, like the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Miami.
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
No printout required! You will receive your pass digitally via email after you've purchased it. You can download it onto the free Go City app and use them straight from your phone.
Once your pass is activated, you'll have 14 calendar days to redeem each day that your pass is valid for. This means that if you have a three-day pass and activate it on the first day of your vacation, you will have 13 calendar days to use the remaining two days of your pass.