FreeStyle Attraction Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Cruise
With your Freestyle New York Pass, getting around the city has never been more hassle-free. Save up to 40% on your entrance to prime New York attractions along with unlimited 3-day access to Hop-on, Hop-off bus services and unlimited 1-day access to Hop-on, Hop-off cruise! Make the smarter travel choice with the Freestyle New York Pass.
- Explore the city that never sleeps with the most tourist-friendly pass in New York City.
- With the Freestyle New York City Pass, you can choose from three attractions/activity tickets from a list of 40 attractions, saving you up to 40% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate.
- Three-day, unlimited, All Around Town Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing doubledecker bus across four routes is included with this pass.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your Freestyle New York Pass. The pass is then valid for 72 hours from activation.
- The Freestyle New York City Pass has a live guide providing commentary in English. Recorded commentary is also available in English, German, Japanese, Hebrew, French, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Korean and Spanish.
- The pass includes Hop-on Hop-off Ferry Tickets, which is valid for one day.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
about your freestyle new york city pass
The Freestyle New York City Pass gives you unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off sightseeing tours for three consecutive days. Traverse through the Big Apple across four routes: Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn and the Bronx. You can even choose the special night tour from Manhattan to Brooklyn to get picturesque views of the New York skyline all lit up. Your Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing tour is valid for 72 consecutive hours from the moment your pass is activated. You will also get a one-day Hop-On Hop-Off ferry ticket included with your Freestyle NYC Pass. The ferry has multiple stops in Brooklyn and Manhattan, allowing you to capture the city from a different perspective over the water.
In addition to the Hop-On, Hop-Off services, your Freestyle New York City Pass comes with a choice of free, one-time entry to three New York City attractions! Choose from over 40 New York attractions, now including the 9/11 Memorial and Museum for your three-day pass.
How to Use Your Freestyle New York Pass
The biggest advantage of the Freestyle New York Park is the savings. The Freestyle New York Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. With specific partnerships and deals, the Freestyle New York Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travel-enthusiasts.
Choose from an exhaustive list of activities including attractions, tours, museums, walking tours, cruises and dining options.
9/11 Memorial & Museum | Empire State Building Observatory | Madame Tussauds Celebrity Ticket | Ripley’s Believe It or Not (Includes Impossible LaserRace) | Top of the Rock Observation Deck | One World Observatory | National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey | State of Liberty Ferry & Ellis Island | Gulliver’s Gate
The Radio City Stage Door Tour | Rockefeller Center Tour | When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour (On Location Tours) | The TOUR | Madison Square Garden All-Access Tour | Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride
Please note: The TOUR, When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour and Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride all need prior reservations for bookings.
American Museum of Natural History | The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) | Cloisters Museum | Guggenheim Museum | Metropolitan Museum of Art | Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum | Museum of the City of New York | El Museo Del Barrio | 9/11 Tribute Museum
Walking Tours & Cruises
Please inquire about the walking tours and cruises when you redeem your voucher at the office. These are seasonal and subject to reservation.
Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, Future Tour | World War II of the BK Navy Yard Tour | Inside Industry Tour of the BK Navy Yard | Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Tour | NYC Slavery and Underground Tour | Alternative New York Street Art Tour | Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Tour
Lunch at Dave and Buster’s - 234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor | Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy) | Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building) | Breakfast/Lunch at Applebee’s 42nd Street & 50th Street | Lunch/Dinner at Planet Hollywood | Lunch/Dinner at Buca di Beppo
Click here for more information on all the attractions, tours and museums included with this pass.
know before you go
With the Freestyle New York Pass, you get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket with unlimited Hop-on, Hop-off access. The pass is valid for a year from the day of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid 72 consecutive hours. You can choose to get on or off the bus whenever you want, allowing you the freedom to explore the city without worrying about how to get around.
Using the Freestyle New York Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you can simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket at the Visitor Center location to redeem your pass, and you're good to go!
Please check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day. You can visit each attraction only once with the Freestyle New York Pass.
Tour lengths vary based on the route and can range between 90 minutes and 3 hours.
777 8th Avenue (between 47th and 48th St).
Departs anytime between 10:30 AM and 7:30 PM (Every 25-30 minutes).
How to Redeem Your Freestyle New York Pass
You will receive an email in a few hours with your Freestyle New York Pass voucher. Download the voucher on your mobile device and display it at any the visitor center mentioned in the email to receive your Freestyle New York Pass.
Gray Line New York, 777 8th Avenue, between 47th & 48th St. (7:00 AM - 8:00 PM.)
Get to 5 Avenue-53 Street Station. Take the subway via World Trade Center to 50 St, 8 Avenue. Walk for about three minutes till you get to the Gray Line New York office.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon its first usage and once the pass has been activated, you have 72 hours to use the same before the Hop-on, Hop-off pass expires. You have 14 days before your attraction tickets expire.
bewertungen und berichte
- Plan ahead and decide which attractions you’d like to see. This lets you make the most of your NYC trip.
- Please download a copy of the route map to help you navigate through the different routes.
- Please check the individual prices of the attractions you visit to note how much you will save.
- Check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit before you go. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day.
- You can visit each attraction only once with the Freestyle New York Pass.
- The twilight cruise promises a magical experience on NYC’s waterways and presents a different perspective to the city.
- The sightseeing bus includes a live guide providing commentary in English. Recorded commentary is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Russian.