Dive with the Sharks at Cairns Aquarium
Come face-to-face with the daunting sea creatures underwater in a perfectly safe and secure environment at Cairns Aquarium!
- Plunge into the shimmering waters of Cairns Aquarium’s reef tank if you dare
- Whether a novice or professional diver, this experience should be tried by all
- Take to the habitats of reef sharks and large stingrays and marvel at the wonders of nature
- You’ll undergo a brief medical check before throwing on your scuba diving equipment
- The experienced dive team on board makes sure you are comfortable before diving
- Drink in the views of the world underwater as you dive into the reef tank
- Get close and personal with the ferocious marine animals and ask your friends to capture the perfect photograph (on the dry side of the glass) to commemorate the moment
- Admission into Cairns Aquarium
- Shark diving experience
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Get your blood pumping as you dive into Cairns Aquarium’s reef tank, swarming with reef sharks, large stingrays, and other Queensland groupers! Whether you’re a certified diver or a first-timer, this experience is safe for all. Before you hit the waters, you’ll undergo a medical check. Don your scuba equipment while the experienced dive team on deck makes sure you’re comfortable breathing underwater. After being briefed and trained on your scuba diving session, it’s time to take to the sparkly waters. Dive into the aquarium’s world underwater and be mesmerized by the beauty of it all. You won’t notice the time fly as you get closer looks at some ferocious marine species. Friends and family members can watch you from the dry side of the glass as you take on this adventurous expedition. Afterward, take advantage of your all-day admission at the aquarium, a chance at getting acquainted with the other residents of this massive aquarium!
know before you go
- Passing the medical questionnaire is a prerequisite for the diving experience.
- Minimum age for diving is 14 years. Participants who are less than 14 years of age need parental guidance and attendance.
- Consumption of alcohol prior to this experience is not permitted.
What To bring
- Prescription mask/contact lenses if required
- Underwater camera (if desired)
- Mon to Fri: 12pm
- Not available on public holidays
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Cairns Aquarium
- Address: 5 Florence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- The Cairns Aquarium is conveniently located in the heart of Cairns, next to Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort and opposite DoubleTree by Hilton
- The closest transit station is Cairns, a 4-minute walk to the aquarium
- Kuranda Scenic Railway line will get you here
- The closest bus stop is Cairns City Bus Station Platform 2, a 1-minute walk to the aquarium
- Buses 110, 110N, 111, 113, and more will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout