Wrecks Adventure Tour
Get the ultimate Moreton Island experience through a customized adventure plan that thrills you the most. Enjoy various water sports and land activities and make the most of the white sandy beaches!
- Choose 3 adventures out of the 6 options and experience the adventure on Moreton Island the way you want.
- Get a chance to explore the Tangalooma Wrecks, a cluster of 15 sunken boats, and the tropical fish around it.
- Go snorkeling and kayaking in the clear, blue waters of the third largest sand island in the world.
- Spend quiet time fishing and try to catch fish like Jewfish, Trevally, and more.
- Enjoy splashes in the water as you have a go at stand-up paddleboarding.
- Round trip ferry transfers from Brisbane
- 3 activities of your choosing from 6 options
- Land activities
- Resort facilities
- Quad bikes
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Start your ferry ride from Brisbane to the island and enjoy the view of the coastline. This tour will give you the chance to choose 3 out 6 adventures that excite you the most: Beach Segway Tour, Stand-Up Paddle Board Hire, Guided Snorkel tour at the Tangalooma, Wrecks Fish Feeding Tour and Sightseeing Cruise, 3 hours Fishing Rod Hire, 3 hours Kayak hire, 3 hours Snorkel equipment and wetsuit hire. Pick your adventure and enjoy your day at Moreton Island, experiencing exciting water activities and tours.
Once you’ve had your share of an adrenaline rush, you can also take part in land activities such as tennis and basketball. You will get the opportunity to relax at the beach as well - cooling down from the thrilling adventures on the third largest sand island in the world. In the activities lined up for you, you will explore the crystal blue waters, the shipwrecks and the fascinating tropical marine life. Try to spot dolphins jumping in the water surrounding the island during your activities.
know before you go
know before you go
Daily 8 AM onwards.
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Guests must be aged 6 or older to participate in this tour.
- If you have asthma, you are required to bring your Ventolin with you to be able to participate in the tour.
- Participation in some of the activities is physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, or pre-existing medical condition (such as, but not limited to, epilepsy, asthma, or cardiovascular conditions) which may interfere with your ability to safely participate in the activities.
- People with pregnancies need to provide a medical certificate from a doctor approving their participation in the tour activities.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ferry terminal.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at Tangalooma Island Resort Ferry Terminal.
- Address: 220 Holt St, Pinkenba QLD 4009, Australia.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Tangalooma Island Resort Ferry Terminal.
- Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is Fison Ave at Fison Avenue East, stop 43B.
- The stop is 15 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Bus #302 will get you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.