Fire Running Festival
- Head out of town to enjoy the spectacular Fire Running Festival
- When the sun goes down, join the locals in their special celebration
- Decide whether to watch the unique and singular spectacle of fire or dance with devils between the crowds, which is a very traditional activity among Catalans
- Learn about the "devils", the clothes they wear and the traditions surrounding this unique and beautiful celebration
Discover the spectacular side of Catalonias many cultural celebrations as you head to the countryside to participate in the Fire Running Festival.
Accompanying you will be an experienced native guide who will show you the outfits and special clothes “devils” wear during their performance, how they light their sparklers and firecrackers, and explain secrets and details behind this unique tradition; which is strongly connected to the history of the town.
You can take it all in from the side lines or get involved the same way a local does and surrounded by locals. It is a unique, real and unforgettable experience!
Dance with the devils between the crowds or just immerse yourself in the spectacle of fire.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Souvenir picture
- Hotel drop-off
- Fire protection clothes
- Explanation of the fire running tradition by a local expert
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes prior to departure