Alton Towers Theme Park Tickets
Enjoy 550 acres of the Alton Towers Resort with 50 rides and attractions at its exciting theme park!
- Grab your family and friends, and head to Britain's Great Escape, Alton Towers Resorts!
- A 1-day pass at Alton Towers Resort's theme park promises a jolly good time for all.
- Ride on the monorail from the entrance towards the ride zone, located at the heart of the park.
- For the adventurous at heart, this park's white-knuckle rollercoasters is the way to go.
- If you're traveling with toddlers, make sure you visit CBeebies Land.
- The sun may set, but your fun doesn't stop there; at nightfall, the park remains just as exciting.
- Watch special Scarefest attractions come to life, giving you the opportunity to face your fears!
- 1-day admission at Alton Towers Theme Park
- Waterpark entry
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Alton Towers is one of the most exciting theme parks in London, with something for everyone! For kids, this is the park they’d never want to leave. With some amazing rides such as the Galactica, which is the world’s first roller coaster with fully integrated virtual reality! There is also the CBeebies Land, where you can join Captain Barnacles and crew. With interactive elements, children can enjoy as well as discover some fascinating sea creatures, as they learn about some of the Octonaut's most exciting missions as they take a tour of the Octopod! For those seeking adrenaline-pumping experiences, scream your way into Oblivion, feel the speed of Rita, experience the windswept exhilaration of Air, and enjoy Nemesis’s famous turbulent, twisting frenzy!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Off-Peak: Earlybird
- Peak: Earlybird
- Online pre-booking in advance is required as the park has reduced its capacity.
- The park is wheelchair accessible.
Ages 2yrs and below go free. However all children including 0-2's must be accounted for - so remember to collect your infants' wristband at the gate too!
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please print your voucher and display it with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Alton Towers Theme Park.
- Address: Farley Ln, Alton, Stoke-on-Trent ST10 4DB, United Kingdom.
- The quickest way to get from London to Alton Towers is by train or taxi.
- Closest train station is Uttoxeter station, 10 miles from the resort.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.