Okinawa Marine Park
Discover the stunning underwater world & marine life as you walk on the Nago sea bed in Okinawa!
- Don your comfortable breathing helmets and take a leisurely walk among fishes.
- Saunter along the soft sand of the Nago sea bed as you marvel at the vibrant sea world.
- Explore the beautiful sea life worry-free under the guidance of expert divers.
- Strike a pose to get incredible pictures with colorful fishes & gorgeous corals.
- Safe for kids (8+) as well as non-swimmers, makes this marine sport perfect for everyone.
- Marine walk
- Boarding fare
- Professional guide
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Adventure seekers, take your escapade underwater without any restrictions on your swimming ability. You can explore the magnificent world below with your friends & family wearing a comfortable oxygen helmet. You’ll take a boat to the point of the activity where you wear a heavy breathing helmet, weightless underwater, to push you to the ground. You’ll feel the soft sea bed of Nago beneath your bare feet as you walk along with your expert guide helping you adapt underwater and ensuring your safety every step of the way. Keep an eye out for a variety of marine species you’ll discover hidden amongst the beautiful flora & vibrant corals of the aquatic world. You can go ahead and explore the area under the care of your guide, and even touch a few fishes if you feel up to it. You’ll make wonderful memories as you get your pictures clicked surrounded by colorful fishes in the deep blue. What’s more, is that this activity is perfectly safe for children from the age of 8 years old. So the little ones can have the experience of a lifetime, up close with unique sea creatures!
know before you go
know before you go
- We recommend you bring along swimsuit wear, a towel, sunscreen & shoes.
- Suitable for ages 8-60 yrs old.
- Not suitable for people with respiratory issues, high blood pressure, diabetes &.pregnant women.
- Daily: 8am,10am,12pm & 2pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Seven oceans club..
- Address: 159-4 Maeganeku, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa-ken..
- Landmark: Seven eleven Onna Maeganeku.
- The closest bus stop is Maeganeku. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 20 and 120 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.