Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls Tour from Cairns
Get a taste of Australia's rugged natural beauty as you explore the exquisitely beautiful rainforests and waterfalls, on this 11-hour day tour of greater Cairns and Atherton Tablelands.
- Plan a perfect family day with an activity that is suitable for all ages.
- Travel comfortably through an air-conditioned coach.
- Get the chance to glimpse unique wildlife such as the Lumholtz Tree Kangaroo.
- See the mammoth Curtain Fig Tree and the eerie Babinda Boulders.
- Admire the beauty of Mount Hypipamee, the Crater, and Dinner Falls.
- Take a dip in the volcanic crater Lake Eacham.
- Replenish your energy with morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
- 11-hour day tour
- Live guide
- Pick-up and drop-offs from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Transfer through air-conditioned coach
- Morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea
- Games and puzzles to keep you entertained on the bus
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Enjoy a comfortable ride in an air-conditioned coach on your way to north Queensland. Once there, admire the fairytale-like landscape of the Babinda Boulders, as your expert guide narrates some chilling Aboriginal stories. From there, head towards the scenic Josephine Falls, complete with a natural rock water slide. You can even enjoy a refreshing swim in the cool waters of the falls.
Next, you will explore the beautiful Wet Tropics World Heritage-listed rainforest. Here, you will discover the truly remarkable Millaa Millaa Falls. Keep your cameras at hand as the plunge waterfall is one of the most photographed in Australia! You might even be able to spot a platypus.
All the exploring and swimming will no doubt leave you famished. Sate your hunger pangs with an old-fashioned country meal at Australia's largest timer pub. Once you have restored your energy, it is time to head to the next location, which boasts of 3 mesmerizing spots in 1 place. At Mount Hypipamee, the Crater, and Dinner Falls, you will have the opportunity for a bushwalk, an invigorating swim behind the waterfall, and the astonishing view of an 85-meter deep volcanic crater.
Next, you will see the mammoth Curtain Fig Tree which rises to a staggering height of 3 stories above the ground level and features some unique curtain-like vines. Here, you have the chance to spot another rare species - the Lumholtz Tree Kangaroo. The final destination of the trip is the beautiful Lake Eacham, located inside a dormant volcanic crater. Home of several turtles, the water is a comfortable 23 degrees all year round. Finish your day with an idyllic sunset swim, and head back with a lifetime of memories and a host of Instagram-worthy photos.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 7:30 AM
Bring along a hoodie or a warm jacket as it can get cold in the mountains. Also bring swimwear, sunscreen, towel, hat, and a camera.
Children aged 11 and under, as well as families, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes pick-ups and drop-offs from Cairns and Northern Beaches.
- Please specify your pick-up location at the time of booking.
- Please arrive at the pick-up point 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.