Broughton Island Cruise: Swim & Snorkel
Explore the serene island of Broughton while snorkeling your way through its waters!
- Enjoy a scenic marine cruise along the waters of Broughton Island.
- Put on your snorkeling gear and explore the waters of the island and its magnificent creatures.
- You can also swim in the waters instead of snorkeling if you wish.
- You’ll have the opportunity to look at offshore dolphins during your swim.
- Lose yourself in the spectacular sights and sounds of the surrounding beautiful blue ocean.
- Listen to your qualified snorkel guide tell you about the history of the region and its wildlife.
- 3-hour cruise
- Assistance while snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment
- Qualified snorkel guide
- Water bottle
- 360° views
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful blue waters of Broughton Island on an adventurous snorkeling experience!
Broughton Island forms a part of the Myall Lakes National Park and is home to a multitude of sea creatures. Gear up for a scenic cruise towards the island before the ship anchors, giving you the perfect view of Providence Beach or Esmeralda Cove. This experience is perfect for families, kids, and just about anyone who loves to explore ocean life. You will find an abundance of ocean creatures, making your snorkeling experience quite memorable. Alternatively, if you don’t want to snorkel, you can jump in for a quick swim, or even just sit back and relax aboard the ship.
The island is ideal for dolphin watching so keep your eyes wide open. These unique creatures are playful and interactive so don’t miss the opportunity to spot them.
All snorkeling gear will be provided to you upon anchoring and our crew will be there at all times to provide any assistance needed.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended that you take sea-sickness tablets prior to boarding if you are prone to motion sickness. Tablets are available free of charge on board the boat.
- There is a maximum of 12 guests on each cruise.
- In the event of rain or inclement weather your experience will still go ahead unless contacted by the experience provider.
- Please bring swimwear and a towel.
Daily from 9am to 12pm.
Infants aged 0-2 can go for free. Children aged 2-16 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Board your cruise at Dock C, d'Albora Marinas, Nelson Bay NSW 2615, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is 'Magnus St opp Donald St,' which is a 10-minute walk from the boarding point.
- Catch bus #130, 131, 132, 133, or S564 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.