60 Minutes Emirates Palace, Corniche & Lulu Island Tour by The Yellow Boats
Witness the treasured landmarks of Abu Dhabi from a different perspective. Savor incredible sights of the Abu Dhabi skyline as you travel along the Corniche. Relish an unforgettable ride during the 60-minute boat cruise along the Persian Gulf, and take some memorable photographs!
- Discover Abu Dhabi from the water, as you are taken on a 60-minute boat ride through the Persian Gulf.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise through the Gulf, away from the bustle and congestion of the city.
- Witness the icons of Abu Dhabi from a different vantage point and appreciate the architectural prowess of the UAE.
- The hour-long cruise gives you the perfect opportunity to take photographs, with ample lighting and unhindered views of the attractions.
- Catch sight of the Abu Dhabi skyline as your boat travels along one of the most immaculate coastlines in all of Asia!
- Enjoy the convenience of showing a mobile voucher to redeem your tikcets at the boarding point.
Explore the City of Abu Dhabi from the Persian Gulf
The Emirates Palace Marina is the location from where you will begin the boat tour. The Emirates Palace is one of the most luxurious hotels in the world and presents a majestic spectacle from your boarding point. Dozens of yachts docked in the marine with the backdrop of the Emirates Palace makes for a beautiful sight. You will then cruise along the famous Corniche of Abu Dhabi. The 8-kilometer stretch features numerous cycle pathways, walking areas, play areas, restaurants and cafes. The remarkable skyline of Abu Dhabi can be seen easily from here, including the pristine Corniche beach. The beachfront has been awarded the Blue Flag status, which is an internationally recognised ecological label for beaches regarding the cleanliness of the water.
Discover the Fisherman’s Village
The sight of a serene harbor, with various activities going on will greet you as the boat moves towards the fisherman’s village. You will see old wooden boats sailing out to the sea, fisherman working on their nets and several dhows stationed near the coastline. The village, with the backdrop of the towering structures on Abu Dhabi makes for an unlikely, yet charming scene. The light spray of water as you move around on the boat gives some respite from the heat.
See Abu Dhabi in a New Light
You will be able to see the renowned attractions of Abu Dhabi from a different perspective. Most of the landmarks are located close to the sea, allowing you to catch unobstructed views. The cruise is the perfect way to get a comprehensive overview of the city. You will have a lot of photo opportunities, ensuring that you can treasure this experience forever!
- 60 Minute Boat Tour
- Photo opportunities
Know Before You Go
The tour runs on all days of the week and departs at 10 AM and 2 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged between 5 and 12 will be allowed to enter with a reduced ticket.
- Children below 5 years can join the tour by paying the child rate if they are over 15 kg for safety reasons.
Please wear comfortable clothing, since the weather is quite sunny and temperatures are generally high.
Tour is not fully wheelchair accessible
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. You can show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences.
The Yellow Boats, Emirates Palace Marina - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.