Motorcycle Exhibition Ticket: DDR Museum Berlin
See 40 years of East German manufacturing before your very eyes - tour the collection of the DDR Museum, home to over 130 restored motorbikes, scooters, and mopeds!
- See snippets of life in former East Germany with a visit to the DDR Museum.
- Across two floors, you'll see an extensive selection of DDR two-wheelers.
- This includes an MZ ETS 250 escort for state visits and an AWO 425, with a four-stroke engine.
- Admire over 130 restored motorbikes, scooters, and trailers from 40 years of DDR two-wheeler production.
- Admission to the DDR Museum: Motorcycle Exhibition
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Motorheads, listen up! At the DDR Museum, you'll get to see East German motorbikes that have been carefully restored and put up on display. That's over 130 restored motorbikes, scooters, and mopeds from 40 years of GDR two-wheeler production! As you check out these bikes you'll get a glimpse of what life was like in former East Germany.
Spot famous two-wheelers like the "Schwalbe," as well as rare finds like the Simson motorbike, used for the East German Ministry of the Interior. Fun fact: Only 30 of these bikes were ever manufactured! Admire also the "Duo 4/1," which was only allocated via the IFA Directorate or the state insurance of the DDR.
Visiting the DDR Museum is a truly immersive experience. There are background texts on each object, superb installations, historical photos, and advertising materials.
know before you go
- Wearing a medical mask is mandatory for all visitors in front of and in the DDR Museum and during the entire stay.
- A safety distance of at least 1.5 meters must be maintained both within the exhibition and in a potential queue and in the museum shop.
- The toilets are in the second part of the exhibition.
- Free disposable gloves are provided so that the many installations and objects can be used and touched.
Infants aged 5 and under can go for free. Children aged 6-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at DDR Museum.
- Address: Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
You can reach the museum by public transport as follows:
- S and U-Bahn station Alexanderplatz
- S-Bahn station Hackescher Markt
- U-Bahn U5 Museumsinsel, Rotes Rathaus
- Bus 100 and 200: stop Spandauer Straße
- Bus 300: stop Lustgarten
- Tram: M4, M5, M6: stop Spandauer Straße
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.