From Athens: Delphi Full Day V.R Audioguided Tour with Entry Ticket
Enjoy a pleasant drive from Athens and visit the Delphi archeological site. See the stunning monuments as the ancients Greeks did through immersive VR and audioguide.
- Enjoy a small-group day trip from Athens to Delphi in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus.
- Walk through the Sacred Way as ancient Greeks did through immersive 360º and 3D reconstruction technology.
- See the Delphi Archaeological Museum, the Temple of Apollo and the Temple of Athena Pronaia.
- Get a glimpse into the culture and customs of the region as you tour Arachova, a traditional Greek mountain village.
- Enjoy delicious lunch, a quick snack, or shop handicrafts in the village at your own pace.
- Learn about ancient Delphi with an entertaining audioguide in your preferred language.
- Pick-up and drop-off from 4 central stops in Athens
- Access to Delphi archaeological site
- Access to Delphi Archaeological Museum
- English speaking driver and escort on the bus
- Virtual reality device
- Audioguide in 7 languages
- Meal inclusions
- Live guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore Delphi with Immersive Technology
Visit Delphi, considered the center of the work in ancient Greek mythology, on a day trip from Athens. Once you're picked up from either of the 4 pick-up points from Athens, you'll enjoy a scenic drive across the mainland to Delphi. You'll get a chance to explore the fascinating archaeological site with immersive virtual reality that uses 360º and 3D reconstruction technology. While you explore the site, you'll be accompanied by an engrossing audioguide available in 7 languages - English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian and Polish.
The Marvelous Ancient Greek Monuments
Delphi has a number of ancient Greek monuments like the Temple of Apollo and the Temple of Athena Pronaia, among others. You'll also visit the ancient theatre, from where you'll get a spectacular view of the entire sanctuary and the valley below. Imagine the life of Greeks at Tholos, the ancient dining hall. Your VR immersive experience will end at the Delphi Archaeological Museum.
As you're taking in the wonders of ancient Greece, you'll stop at the traditional Greek mountain village of Arachova. It is known for its handmade crafts and traditional Greek architecture. Enjoy a delicious lunch, a quick snack, or a bit of shopping here. Once you're done exploring, the comfortable air-conditioned minibus will take you back to Athens and drop you off at one of the points in the city.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is pram and stroller accessible.
- Baggage is allowed.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
Audio Guide Languages
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian
Wed, Fri, Sun - 8:15 am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pick-up point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes pick-ups and drop-offs.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your preferred pick-up point 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
- Hadrians Arch - 8:15am
- The Greek Parliament - 8:20am
- Omonoia Square - 8:30am
- Karaiskaki Square- 8:40am
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.