Vatican City and Secret Rome Tour
- Visit some of the best Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel and feel like a local by talking your tour guide
- Visit the Holy Staircase, the inner chambers of the Basilica of St. John in Lateran, St. Mary Major and the Cathedral of Rome
- Walk along the ancient Appian Way and indulge in the historic facts narrated by your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off at select hotels
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Skip the line access to Sistine Chapel and Basilica.
Make the most of your time with this 9-hour tour that takes you to the Vatican Museums and the city. Your guide will lead you into the museums where you will get to see spectacular art collections from all over the world. On your way to the Sistine Chapel, stop by the iconic Gallery of Tapestries and the Geographical Maps. Go inside the Basilica of Saint John and explore its catacombs and holy stairs. Finally, stride along the ancient Appian Way and visit the ancient underground burial places of Domine Quo Vadis on your way to the Catacombs.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
If your hotel is not included in the pickup service, you will be picked up from Piazza del Risorgimento, in the middle of the square in front of the Bar Caffetteria L’Ottagono. This will be clarified at time of confirmation.
The following items are recommended: comfortable shoes. No shorts, no sleeveless outfits.
Children under the age of 3 years are allowed free of charge